Finasteride Works...at Least So Far

Dakuwaqa

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 7 years ago (age 27) I started to realise that I might be losing my hair. I was in denial because a. It was happening relatively slowly b. I had adopted a much shorter hairstyle and I've always had a poor hairline. I thought that was the issue.

Over the next few years I started to get the occasional comment. Female friend said to me that she thought I'd probably end up losing my hair. Flatmate said that my hair was running away from my face. In reality I had probably moved slowly from a natural norwood 1.5/2 to a 2.5. I was still in semi denial but was also highly embarrassed and wore a hat everyday for about 6 months.

Anyway over the next few years my hair seemingly stayed around a N2.5 and I again began to think that it was all in my head. Fast forward and I'm about 30 and it becomes too obvious for me to deny any more. The front part of my hair had become thinner and I remember noticing that it was clearly a different texture (more matt than shiny like the rest of my hair). I also noticed that if i pulled my hair back you could see thinning in a island shape occurring.

I knew then that I had to do something. I was still a 2.5 but I knew that once I'd thinned out even more I was pretty much done.

I decided to get on Finasteride. Went on it two seperate times before quitting because I thought I was experiencing brain fog. I decided in the end that I wasn't willing to go bald and that I push on through regardless of the sides.

Thank god I did. All sides went away within a few months and 3 years later and I havent lost any ground at all.

jazz1

Reaction score
Awesome man.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you maintained on Fina without regaining. Okay so you are okay for the next 10-12 years then. Start microneedling if you want to regain with monoxidile.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The f*** you're talking about baldy did your brain rot with your follicles ?, im talking to op

You are the one inquiring about my dick in the morning. That's inappropriate.

Please talk to the mod so they can judge the quality of your posts for themselves.

jazz1

Reaction score
Haha.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the one inquiring about my dick in the morning. That's inappropriate.

Please talk to the mod so they can judge the quality of your posts for themselves.
Im asking the original poster of this thread, not you you dumb bald disgusting coping sh*t, i couldnt care less about you.

jazz1

Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
The effect of the drug doesn't last forever.

I have read people using for over 22 years and I have been 11 years now holding strong. I figured the perfect way, that is to keep the scalp clean daily from DHT my regime has held my hair wrong for years. Plus I use Topical Finasteride + Anti Androgen blocker from a compound pharmacy.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read people using for over 22 years and I have been 11 years now holding strong. I figured the perfect way, that is to keep the scalp clean daily from DHT my regime has held my hair wrong for years. Plus I use Topical Finasteride + Anti Androgen blocker from a compound pharmacy.
What’s the anti androgen component in your compound?

jazz1

Reaction score
What’s the anti androgen component in your compound?

This is what my compound contains I have this made in lotion base:

15% Minoxidil
0.1% Finasteride
5% Azelaic Acid
0.25% Progesterone
0.025% Tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone