finasteride Users i need some help!

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, it's just 15 days since i started finasteride on 0,33mg EOD (i used full dose a year ago for 3 months but had to stop due to sexual sides and nipple pain, so i decided to increase gradually this time) with no sides until yesterday. All of a sudden my nipples got sensitive and i feel some discomfort and pain behind them.

My question is, if anyone else had experienced this side effect when first started finasteride, and if it may disappear when my body adjusts to the hormonal changes caused by the meds. :cry:

I am 25yrs old, male pattern baldness started at 23, i am using minoxidil 5% since then with good results but since i've hit the 2 year mark, it looks like i'm shedding a bit on the hairline, maybe losing some ground so i'm giving to finasteride a try again.

Give me some advice please because i'm kinda freaked out since yesterday! Thank you and i apologise for some mistakes, english is not my native language. :oops:

bald30

Reaction score
Hey jack why would want to increase gradually and start again if you had sides due to sexual sides and nipple pain,you should start other hairloss regimen like minoxidil.

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
b30 I am already on minoxidil for more than 2 yrs with good results, but the last 3-4 months it seems that i'm losing ground, plus i need an internal to protect my hair from dht.

Many people claim that sides go away after your body gets adjusted, does it happen for sensitive nipples too? That's all i want to know. I don't have any other bad side on 0,33 and i think it works! I think i may not gave it enough time the first period i used it, or maybe 1mg everyday is too much for me. You'll never know unless you try