Finasteride Used For Transgender And Feminization Therapy?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ultimate coping is believing duta and cypro will only affect your hair. Let's fck up our endocrine system to maybe save our hair guys! What could go wrong, right guys?!

LMFAO, the delusional world you live in and your naivity is unbelievable. Criminal to give or recommend a 21 year old man this hormonal filth. You're probably too far gone. The emotional investment into your hormonal treatment destroyed your rational capabilities.

Don't attack and start cyring when you can't take the heat. Looks like the estrogen is starting to dominate in your body already, hope you're okay with the fact you're transitioning into a girl but hey you probably were never much of a man to begin with just like Ikarus who's asexual.
Can you quote me when or where i attacked you ?? I would be more than happy appologizing if such proof was met. But I don't remember insulting you or anything of sort. Of course, the same can't be applied to you :( Your ego is too high up that you feel the need to insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. Being down to earth isn't something you are good at unfortunetly.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were the one to first quote me and attack me by saying lies that I said fina was part of every trans regimen. Anyway, expect your delusions to be destroyed, especially when quoting me. And lol at "down to earth", yeah it's me that's advocating trans regimens for young men who are balding, just LOL.
So, if i replied to you, that means i attacked you ?? Man, 2020 sure is making everyone really triggered about anything. Listen dude, i was trying to have a reasonable conversation with you, and i never said you were a liar or anything. You are really hard to deal with.

I don't give 2 rats about delusions or whatnot, i know what i am doing, and i am happily destroying my T to my likings ;) Testosterone is poison, all it does is make you horny, aggressive, oily and make you bald (+ body hair). Estrogen is the way to go, no matter how you deny it buddy. Testosterone has only one thing going for it, it's aromatasation to E <3

Plus, @Ikarus and I are at least manlier than you buddy, we are on aggressive regimens and still kicking strong, while you got sides on 1 pill of finasteride. So sad lol

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PossibleLazyEagle-size_restricted.gif

LMFAO, I rest my case.
Am i serious ?? Oh I very much am ;) and you can't disprove me in anyway.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were the one to first quote me and attack me by saying lies that I said fina was part of every trans regimen. Anyway, expect your delusions to be destroyed, especially when quoting me. And lol at "down to earth", yeah it's me that's advocating trans regimens for young men who are balding, just LOL.

You know what you’re doing by inferring that it’s used within transgender patients as part as the feminisation process, when in reality it’s used because of doctors and their fixation of DHT.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks you already have a common side effect, brain fog. Again learn to read idiot, like the other poster mentioned I never said EVERY trans regimen.

And LMFAO, I didn't even check you regimen untill now, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought. You're on a legit transexual regimen to save your ratsnest huh? Lol, no wonder you're so emotional and irrational.

Imagine balding so aggressively at 21 and having to resort to transexual pills that will destroy your endocrine system just to save your hair, holy fck, it really must suck being you. I feel really sorry for you, I really do. Meanwhile I can maintain on zix.

Anyway have fun dealing with reality and don't forget to keep on coping, I see you know absolutely nothing abouth the daily hormonal poison you swallow. Btw you will get serious side effects it's just a matter of time.

Hope you get smarter, balding at 21 makes one hopeless.

edit: lol at talking about "designed to do", you know it's developed for prostate enlargement and not for hairloss right numbnuts?

Hey, want to update us on your Zix progress? :)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ultimate coping is believing duta and cypro will only affect your hair. Let's fck up our endocrine system to maybe save our hair guys! What could go wrong, right guys?!

LMFAO, the delusional world you live in and your naivity is unbelievable. Criminal to give or recommend a 21 year old man this hormonal filth. You're probably too far gone. The emotional investment into your hormonal treatment destroyed your rational capabilities.

Don't attack and start cyring when you can't take the heat. Looks like the estrogen is starting to dominate in your body already, hope you're okay with the fact you're transitioning into a girl but hey you probably were never much of a man to begin with just like Ikarus who's asexual.

Not everyone wants to be bald like you, neither is it any of your business with what we do to our body. And, what has asexuality got to do with much? It’s actually more common than people think, with some of the most attractive males identifying themselves as asexual.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really interesting when you're only maintaining. If you want pics of people on zix, check the zix thread.

Do you have any pics of your progress?
The only way to attack DHT sufficiently enough for any type of maintenance or regrowth is through man-made drugs.
Im not sure why you're calling finasteride & dutasteride poison...just because they can have side effects, doesn't mean everyone will experience them.

Also, Just because people can use finasteride & dutasteride while transitioning, doesn't innately make them "tranny" drugs...Both finasteride & dutasteride are not necessary to chemically transition.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only way to attack DHT sufficiently enough for any type of maintenance or regrowth is through man-made drugs.
Im not sure why you're calling finasteride & dutasteride poison...just because they can have side effects, doesn't mean everyone will experience them.

Also, Just because people can use finasteride & dutasteride while transitioning, doesn't innately make them "tranny" drugs...Both finasteride & dutasteride are not necessary to chemically transition.
Be careful, @Pigeon will just call you a "tranny" and an idiot for disagreeing with him (+ the very occasional "keep taking your tranny drugs" ;) ). This dude is quite impossible to deal with, and views the cure of balding as a "natural treatment". He gets triggered everytime finasteride is mentioned. All he wants is maintenance, while 90+% of us here wants regrowth. See what i mean ??

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really interesting when you're only maintaining. If you want pics of people on zix, check the zix thread.

Do you have any pics of your progress?
I do, posting pics on discord group and my skin is amazing after i destroyed that poison Testosterone. But i would prefer to share pics once i get to NW2 from NW6 diffuse and call it a true success, not half-assed ;) However, probably not thinking of posting pics here anymore because of the likes of you will just spam my thread on and on about pointless crap like "YoU'rE deStROyiNg yOuR mANhoOd aNd enDoCRiNe".

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took you longer than I thought, I'm happy the leader of the tranny defence force has arrived.

Looks like I'm maintaining, thank you for asking.

I do care about balding, otherwise I wouldn't be on here. Difference is I try to find a safe and pragmatic way to combat hairloss, your way is completely insane imo.

And asexuality has A LOT to do with the path you choose to save your hair. If you don't care about libido, ed,... then I understand why you go your way, understand that most young men are not like you. And I'm sure some asexual men are attractive but there are more important things in life than beauty, sexual health for example. (although I'm the last to deny looks are important in contemporary society)

1. It's because I genuinely don't care to respond most of the time.

2. Want to show some images?

3. I didn't ask if you cared about balding or not, I said 'no one wants to be bald like you'. Asexuality hasn't got much to do with the path of saving my hair, the only alleged asexual person who takes such a regimen is myself. And, sex isn't more important than beauty unless your life is based around sex, in my opinion. When you go outdoors, the first thing people see is your appearance; sexual instincts aren't relevant anymore, but then again I'm not surprised a neanderthal wouldn't understand that. I would much rather have relationships be based around memories, since those memories are what you dwell on as you get older. If you dwell on sexual memories as you get older, you are depraved. I don't judge others sex lives, and I expect others to not judge my alleged sexuality.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you're aware of all the side effects and still take it, that's on you. I wish you the best and btw I said Ikarus had good results when he posted his pics in his thread without calling him a tranny so relax. If you guys stay in your containment zone, I have no problems with you.

Lmfao, what would this thread be without the biggest butthurt balding fina lover of them all. I was almost getting worried that it took you so long to defend your precious tranny pills, but thankfully Merck gave you some time to respond.
Such an emotional response, just because u can't get it up after one pill.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you're aware of all the side effects and still take it, that's on you. I wish you the best and btw I said Ikarus had good results when he posted his pics in his thread without calling him a tranny so relax. If you guys stay in your containment zone, I have no problems with you.
Then why did you attack me with my regimen, and all the unneeded insults ??
Plus, what do you mean by "if you guys stay in your containment zone" ??

This site is for all kinds of people, it's not only for natural treatment fanatics to talk about Rose-Mary oil. AAs and Estradiol are the best hair loss treatments. You can't argue against that. Sure, there are not suitable for most men here, but some are willing to try and don't care about sex or sex lifes, they just want hair that was long lost to poisonous androgens. Is it justified to recommend to them Zinc and Vitamin b6 ?? Zix isn't even proved to work unless some dificiency already exists.

Reaction score
Yes, finasteride and dutasteride do cause side-effects in a minority of guys who use them. But the majority of us don't get sides. I'm using dutasteride and I don't have sides. If you want to keep your hair, you've got to use these drugs. There isn't any other choice if you want to keep your hair. Using unproven alternatives such as zix is taking a huge gamble, as you've got no way to know whether these unproven alternatives will have any sort of a positive effect on your hair.