Finasteride Update

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
None of you remember me, I was active maybe a few months ago.

Well, I finally did it, I worked up the courage to try finasteride despite all the horror stories circulating this forum (Propecia shrunk my testicals, and raped my wife!)

So, not that this is any sort of REAL update, but I am on my fourth day of taking Finasteride 1.25 mg (More like 1mg to 1.5 mg, I still haven't mastered this pill cutting thing yet. I think an X-Acto knife would be more precise than this pill cutting contraption)

So far there are no side effects, other than an incredible set of abs, although that may be the result of doing many many situps per day.

I have also been doing the Scalp Excercise for 5~ months on and off, but now that I am on Finasteride I plan to increase the rigorousness of my scalp excercise.

I'll keep you all posted as the situation progresses-- or recedes.

Peace out, A-Town.

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
i also had problem with pill cutting, i actually got a pill cutter from ebay, it doesnt work so well as the pill "breaks" everytime i cut it

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Use a box cutter...

That what I use to cut up my pills... Err, I mean open my boxes...

sh*t...

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick update.
I've been on for about... three weeks now?

The only noticable side effects so far is that every night when I go to bed, my hairline goes out to PARTY!! WOOOOO!

No, but really.
No noticable side effects. Maybe some dizziness, but that might be because I'm on a intense physical regimen, and I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately.

No noticable change in my hair. I MIGHT be seeing the beginning of the shed, but I did just get my haircut, so that might be why (before and after hair is still pretty long).

And for the record, the abs are looking great and the pecs are coming along nicely.

I'll keep you posted!

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
My Proscar box looks nothing like that. Mine has green printing. Is it possible I've been given a... *gasp* placebo?