finasteride success & Revivogen success?

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious...for those of you who had success with revivogen/spironolactone...did you also have success with finasteride/dutasteride?

I had tremendous success with dutasteride (quit cuz of sides) and I have noticed that HairLossTalk.com had success with finasteride and is now having success with revivogen and spironolactone. Is there a correlation between finasteride success and revivogen/spironolactone success?

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally, I opted for spironolactone instead of Revivogen.

Revivogen's treatment made my scalp blister.

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont think there has ever been a head to head (pardon the pun) comparision of finasteride against rev and spironolactone.

Ive been using rev for close on a year and spironolactone for 7 months.

I would say the numbers of hairs on my head have stayed roughly the same - perhaps the quality of hairs are slighty thicker/ healthier

Ive got a heck of alot of vellus sprouting around the hairline and temples - some of these have got darker - if the others follow suit then i would put this in the success story category

A spironolactone/ rev combo seems to be the topical weapon of choice if finasteride isnt being used - I apply the rev first leave for 2-3 hours then spironolactone on top

Im considering dropping rev for finasteride due to the hassle of applying it and that finasteride might be more effective in giving me some more regrowth - Id stick with spironolactone as its very easy to apply and live with.