Finasteride source that ships to the EU and Hungary in particular?

Ispita

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get it prescribed by an online doctor or your local doctor instead.
I have consulted with dermatologists in two different places but in both cases my request to prescribe it has been denied. I see no chances after this of an urologist prescribing it for me, unfortunately either.

Get it prescribed by an online doctor or your local doctor instead. If u cant then I know an EU site that sell finasteride.
Would you mind letting me know who are they? I have been searching sites on the internet but it seems hard to find any legitimate one outside of the United Kingdom.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have consulted with dermatologists in two different places but in both cases my request to prescribe it has been denied. I see no chances after this of an urologist prescribing it for me, unfortunately either.

Would you mind letting me know who are they? I have been searching sites on the internet but it seems hard to find any legitimate one outside of the United Kingdom.

Ispita

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! I will check them out.

I am planning to start my hairloss regimen with a conservative dose of 0.5mg of finasteride per day, along with RU58841, which I intend to dissolve in 5% Rogaine minoxidil.

dontfall

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me years to even find that site. But glad I did.
Iam glad that you sharing this site..am not saying they selling placebo sugar instead of finasteride.. just wondering they are literally none excited reviews across internet cuz shipping finasteride to europe its rly rly rare :)

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam glad for sharing this site..am not saying they selling placebo sugar instead of finasteride.. just wondering they are literally none excited reviews across internet cuz shipping finasteride to europe its rly rly rare :)
Huh I was the one that shared it. Lol

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think the online prescription might be rare in other countries. i heard the FDA just recently approved it for the US.

TerryTang

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy Proscar and cut it into quarters. This is what i have done these past 10 years.
You can just get it online here with promocode "GET10" :):)

Last edited: