Finasteride Side Effects And Baby Face

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. i've been on finasteride 0.25mg EOD and feel fine. my nipples no longer hurt and my testicles no longer hurt and my semen isn't watery. Now i fear it's not working well because i have no sides. Should i increase my dosage or keep it the same?>

2. I feel like my face has changed on finasteride. I can't quite put my finge on it but it's like my face just isn't as lean as it used to look. Also my abs are more puffy. what do i do?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, what the f***. Calm down and sprinkle some common sense and logic in your brain soup.

Okay thanks a few other concerns

1. Can Finasteride change your personality? feel differrent on finasteride
and 2

2. my penis bends more on finasteride is this normal?

dupapls

My Regimen
Reaction score
you didn't read the fine print? it's a well known fact that the anti androgens in finasteride bend and contort your dick over time, decreasing bone pressed erect length by 35.0%, otherwise known as "nowood 2" (nw2). nw3 signals the overproduction of subcutaneous puffy tissue in the abdominals and loss of lean muscle tissue in the facials, as well as further penile shrinkage. i'm guessing you're somewhere around the nw2.5-3 region op. you probably don't want to know what nw4+ is.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you didn't read the fine print? it's a well known fact that the anti androgens in finasteride bend and contort your dick over time, decreasing bone pressed erect length by 35.0%, otherwise known as "nowood 2" (nw2). nw3 signals the overproduction of subcutaneous puffy tissue in the abdominals and loss of lean muscle tissue in the facials, as well as further penile shrinkage. i'm guessing you're somewhere around the nw2.5-3 region op. you probably don't want to know what nw4+ is.

are you being serious?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hello?

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are either a troll, or a person with bad OCD/BDD who googled everything he’s concerned with, followed by the word finasteride, and looked at the posts of other crazy people, like yourself, and are perpetuating nonsense

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are either a troll, or a person with bad OCD/BDD who googled everything he’s concerned with, followed by the word finasteride, and looked at the posts of other crazy people, like yourself, and are perpetuating nonsense

man my face is so rund now im not joking i used to be so chiselled wtf

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only round face? No other issues?