finasteride Side Effects. , 19 Yr Old., Need Help

What to do?

• Total voters

Safalya

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, i am 19 , a nw2.5ish, lately i discovered my hairline and read all these forums, and hoped onto finasteride 3 days ago,
At a very lower dosage of 0.25,
But the SA has shown up, no errections, until i stimulate, less libido too, though no pain in testicals, but dont have any errections whatsoever, except a mild one in the morning,
I read on the forums that very few negliboble ones get SA,
What should i do?
Should i wait, to see if my body adjusts according to it, or should i quit. My hair loss is quite agressive though, i dont think ill keep my hair for even a year if i dont take treatment. Some people say its unusual for finasteride to act the same day, but the SA did for me,
Also ive been reading on forums a lot, maybe that maybe the reason,
Are there people who recovered from these with medicines itself, i mean did their sides go when the body adjusted?
Also i thought of not fapping for few days and lets see i get morning wood or not

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can understand your situation as i got caught in the same scenario as well, for now i suggest you to lower the dosage to 0.15mg thrice a week and see what happens If side effects still persist then completely avoid and go for other alternatives like hair supplements + saw palmetto(300-600mg/day)

Safalya

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can understand your situation as i got caught in the same scenario as well, for now i suggest you to lower the dosage to 0.15mg thrice a week and see what happens If side effects still persist then completely avoid and go for other alternatives like hair supplements + saw palmetto(300-600mg/day)

Did your SA go after a while?

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
It defers from individual to individual as i am sensitive towards anti androgens so i still experinced mild side effects even at lower dosages

youngforster

Reaction score
I used finasteride at your age only once. Well I got sides or mental sides I don't know. Try some zinc in your regimen, your sides may be due to high estrogen. If sides persist stop the medication.

Safalya

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used finasteride at your age only once. Well I got sides or mental sides I don't know. Try some zinc in your regimen, your sides may be due to high estrogen. If sides persist stop the medication.
Are Zinc supplements OTC?

Safalya

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe high estrogen, because i am fat, and trying to lose weight.
Though getting soft morning errections now.