finasteride side effect concern

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all, just hoping for your input on taking finasteride and side effects.
I've been on a generic form for a year until my supply ran out and i decided to order a different brand.
i had testicular pain and a bit off brain fog when i first started on finasteride but this passed after three weeks and apart from feeling more horny i was pretty happy. but I've been on this different brand now for a month and I've had the ball ache from the second week in and everyday.
anyone know why? i thought if you take finasteride it shouldn't really matter of different makes etc. I've only ever taken 1mg at the same time each day. also their aren't many other drugs which come with side effect of testicular pain.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all, just hoping for your input on taking finasteride and side effects.
I've been on a generic form for a year until my supply ran out and i decided to order a different brand.
i had testicular pain and a bit off brain fog when i first started on finasteride but this passed after three weeks and apart from feeling more horny i was pretty happy. but I've been on this different brand now for a month and I've had the ball ache from the second week in and everyday.
anyone know why? i thought if you take finasteride it shouldn't really matter of different makes etc. I've only ever taken 1mg at the same time each day. also their aren't many other drugs which come with side effect of testicular pain.

Some guys have ball pain on and off, i'd say its probably nothing to think about.