Finasteride shed! pics before and after!

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, i have posted something like this, but the pictures was soo small, so i am posting this again... this is to simillar pictures of me at before month 6 of treatment of finasteride shed and the other after month 9 on finasteride shed. i want you guys to see the pictures and say if you think that i am crasy for be soo frusteted with my results, becouse i am so sad.. i think the situation is getting worse day by day and is nothing i can do about it. i still taking fina, but i still shedding like a dog.. 3months sheddind and i think it is not closer to a end. i dont know if it is summer shed or if it is the medication... what i can say is taht before the shed i liked the results. only 2 hair in the shower! was amazing, and i was seeing my hair becoming fuller and fuller... please guys help me in this difficult time and say what you think about he fotos! ps:do you think maybe go for dutasteride?

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
..i think youre losing it..and beleive me..thats a compliment. I would KILL for a head of hai tlike yours. It doesnt even look as if youre losing your hair and certainly not as if youve lost anysince the previous pic. But then again, i guess you DO know your situation better than anyone else and you might be right. I still think its possible that youre freaking out. Even if you feel like its thinning...i would NOT jump on dutasteride. Too much fucked up sides. I wouldnt even take rogaine because it doesnt look like you need it. I htink youre obsessing about your hair because your on treatments and you havent been before. That feeling will go away. An expensive thickening shampoo should help too.
I thikn your hair looks pretty good and the last thing you want to do is panic and start putting stuff in there that you DONT need. Everyone on here will tell you to ride it out..which is easier said than done...but it should be easier with your hair. I hope i helped, but see what other people say, cause maybe they know something i dont.

Good luck

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Umm, well let me say that the angle is horrible. The pic needs to be taken from above your head, and there needs to be light shining on your head. Otherwise, its like probing your anus without a light

VWdude

Reaction score
I see you blocked out some posters.. what are you hiding back there? naked men? LOL

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
lol! hey VWdude no naked man in my room! only womans!:) no i didnt want yo show the posters, becouse one of them is me when i was a child, and the other one is a metal band from my country. since i started hidden my identity in my face i thoughted that make some sense hiddin the posters too. thanks you WithTheLidOff of yours compassions words, believe me when we are so down, a few words can mean a lot, and your meaned it! about the hair, some of you say its not the best perpective pictures to see, but cant you see that i have lessvolume in the second one? i really shed a lot, and i want it to stop. but now i dont know what i can do becouse i think i heve tried every thing. the finasteride worked so great 6 months, why that stopped like that? please no one can answeer this questions? dutaas is a bad move? why? we need to do something when we still have hair isnt it? you think guys the shed will stop?
i will put some more pictures in diferent angles latter.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No visable male pattern baldness ?

You have a fine head of hair !!

My hair was never that good even before I had male pattern baldness, guess some people just don't know when they have it good.

If I had hair like you I would not be hanging around hair loss forums.

Billmartini

Reaction score
man, i remember when i had hair like yours. only a few years ago. Screw finasteride. it's a death knell. My hair is falling all over the place, all over my shoulders, on my face.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi Billmartini, sory but i am portuguese, and my english is not very good. what you wnat to say with Screw finasteride? are you trying to say that finasteride is a sh*t? or to continue on finasteride? you had a head of hairs like mine? in what age? i am 25 now. what happenned then? how many time passed to you loose your hair? did you treat the problem early?

sneakyp

Reaction score
TynanW said:
No visable male pattern baldness ?

You have a fine head of hair !!

clicky cliky LOL!! ---> http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8099/antes2so.jpg

My hair was never that good even before I had male pattern baldness, guess some people just don't know when they have it good.

If I had hair like you I would not be hanging around hair loss forums.

HAHAHAHHAHHA u have to admit that is f*****g funny as f***! you use photoshop for that one? its classic!

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear Mr sneakyp

Could you please delete your post as KipWinger has taken the matter of me photoshopping a couple of 'bender posters' into the background of his 'hair shot' rather more gravely than I would have hoped for.

Your kind servant.

Mr T W

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would like you to take new photos but instead of letting your hair down so that we can't see your hair line. You should pull it back so we can see what you did lost or if any. Make sure you take a close up of it too.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
yes nohairnodandruff, i have i photo i am giving to your ***! would you like me to show it?