• Total voters

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do/did people have any?

i.e loss of libido etc

G

Yes, I have them. I believe this "2 percent" is complete BS. And no, I can not prove this, but there are far too many complaining about them to the number to be accurate.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yes, I have them. I believe this "2 percent" is complete BS. And no, I can not prove this, but there are far too many complaining about them to the number to be accurate.
actually the amount of complaints is in no way higher the 2% of the users since there's alot of people using the drug lets say id its one million then 2 % should be 20,000 i havent seen 20,000 complaints and i know of alot of people that dont have any(but maybe they dont want to admit)
its all in your head

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
not really all in your head...at first I thought it was my head..but clearly loss of libido

astral week

Established Member
Reaction score
being a pschology and politicol economy major, I am continually in awe of the degree of influence your mind can have over your body. People losing their hair are more paranoid about this sort of thing, period. AND it's obviously not as if people don't have other problems too; just because they coincide with baldness and baldness treatments, that does not mean they are related. And I doubt anyone's going to start a "I have no side effects" forum, which just perpetuated this paranoia. I think the people at Merck and the FDA are a little more knowledgable about this than a bunch of panicky guys on an internet forum.

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
Taugenichts said:
actually the amount of complaints is in no way higher the 2% of the users since there's alot of people using the drug lets say id its one million then 2 % should be 20,000 i havent seen 20,000 complaints and i know of alot of people that dont have any(but maybe they dont want to admit)
its all in your head

Thats a completely invalid argument and even if the number of people who experience sexual side effects from finasteride is as low as 2%, thats still 2% of people for whom it is not all in their head.