Finasteride Sexual Side Effects Confirmed By Selfstudy

popkorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a scientist, I had to evaluate myself sexually while taking 1mg finasteride daily. During the first few weeks the sex was still good.

After a few months, first thing that I noticed was a change in my sperm. It became watery and almost lost its original quality. Usually it would stick to her tummy but it started running errywhere.

Then my erections became elusive and softer. Overall disappointing. Sometimes I was smashing with a semi. I could bend my boner like it was less firm than a vienna.

I got frustrated and cut the meds, and after a month I had sex again and it was amazing. I could f*** again and make her come quick ones. My sperm also went back to its original consistency.

Would you still take the pills :/

popkorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool story bro....no videos or pictures to prove this lol
Haha can’t imagine why.

I have nothing to gain by lying, and I am as desperate for a cure as anyone else on here.

I just rate good sex without hair may be better than bad sex with hair. Am I wrong?!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get sexual sides from finasteride, low libido, lower semen volume, but they are just the price i have to pay to keep my hair, doesn't bother me. Wish you well on your hair loss recovery.

popkorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get sexual sides from finasteride, low libido, lower semen volume, but they are just the price i have to pay to keep my hair, doesn't bother me. Wish you well on your hair loss recovery.
That’s a steep price in my opinion. I’m gonna shave my hair off again later and face the music. If I can’t then maybe i’ll try being dickless

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a steep price in my opinion. I’m gonna shave my hair off again later and face the music. If I can’t then maybe i’ll try being dickless

I can still get it up when i need to with some manual stimulation, it's no hassle really. If i couldn't get an erection at all i might be worried but that's not the case.

youngforster

Reaction score
I took one finasteride dose, ball ache and erection was soft the first day, but I think it was because I was so freaking scared of the sides. Then sex was good this week but when I got away from my gf i got paranoia after masturbating with a not so hard erection and had some ejaculations without getting hard. I think it was all in my head. Ball ache was quite intense sometimes though but after 2-2.5 weeks I was normal. After my finasteride dose I started doing penis exercises on and off and gained 0.5" to 0.7" inches in length and 0.1" in girth. Not significant but I am not consistent at all. When I do these exercises my penis Erection Quality is through the roof.

Also I think it is crucial to monitor your hormones when on fins, many of the sides aren't cause by low dht but by high estrogens. So try adding zinc and maybe some PE exercises and see how it goes. As for me I haven't touched the drug in like 10 months but yesterday i had a dread of chewing a small bit out of a 5mg pill, like a microdose of 0.2mg. And that put me in a lot of thought.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

but why having hair if you can't satisfy your wife or girlfriend ?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

These are the most common side effects of Finasteride. I am sure that most Finasteride users have these side effects. The prostate is reduced in size.

popkorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you try f*****g a flesh light bro?

Why tf would anyone do that? That’s like stuffing around with a remote control supercar instead of driving the real thing

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score