finasteride rewgrowth

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I knocked finasteride a lot but I'm starting to see a lot of regrowth. The only "concern" I have is that the regrowth I have on the right side of my hairline is a lot greater then on the left. And also, a month back I posted that I saw tiny white hair in the outline of my childhood hair line, and everyone said that was nothing and will be nothing. Screw you guys cause they're getting thicker and longer every day. I can't wait to be able to post a picture of it :mrgreen:

Will the left catch up?

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
I knocked finasteride a lot but I'm starting to see a lot of regrowth. The only "concern" I have is that the regrowth I have on the right side of my hairline is a lot greater then on the left. And also, a month back I posted that I saw tiny white hair in the outline of my childhood hair line, and everyone said that was nothing and will be nothing. Screw you guys cause they're getting thicker and longer every day. I can't wait to be able to post a picture of it :mrgreen:

Will the left catch up?

I am having the same. It does seem to catch up later.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I am having the same. It does seem to catch up later.

Thanks for your response.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't become cocky, enjoy your hair and life while finasteride is able to take care of you. It won't last forever and can lose effectiveness literally at any time.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off cocky.

However. when finasteride stops working, I'll switch to dutasteride, and if that stops working, I will likely add pge2 and setipiprant. I can see those two being easily obtainable in the future.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy, I'm also getting regrowth only on the right side of my hairline. But they're not terminal hairs yet. Do they ever become cosmetically significant anagen hairs? I've been on it since six months.

Straight-Dope

Reaction score
Asymmetric hair growth

I've heard that asymmetric hair loss or growth may be due to differences in blood flow on right vs left sides.

Not sure whether I believe it, but who knows.