Finasteride Recovery Stories, Plz Help

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys please lets just stay on the subject...
I would really appreciate it, if someone who had a story like mine, would share his opinion :)...
Please...Im really considering suicide as an option

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suicide is no option! Believe me... It gets better. It just takes time and a clear head. I know it's an awful situation but you have to ride it out. For me it's a little bit more than 3 months since I stopped. Not fully recovered but it got better.. The body needs time to adjust. What helped the most is a daily sports routine! Do it and stop sinking into self-pity..

cyrusthegreat@hotmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Im very desperate for any success recovery story from finasterid side effects..
I know, that there are people who recovered...To you PLEAAASE post some encouraging stuff for the rest of us..
Im 5 weeks off propecia, und total numbness in my penis, low libido, suicide ideation und shooting pain in my shaft..
Its just horrible...This poison must be banned...
I took it 3 years 1.25 mg ed :(
Thx guys...You are really saving a life, if you reply :(

It took me 1.5 years to start finding my way, slowly, out of the fog of depression and loss of motivation (i believe) caused by finasteride. I'm still dealing with a lot of the behavior bullshit side effects due to finasteride, but every month i'm feeling more and more like my old self (not entirely, though).

I took daily propecia ($200 / month from legit US pharmacy) for close to 2.5 years i think - for sure 2 years minimum. During that time i experience a gradual worsening of loss of motivation, very bad temper, depression, and ED. After quitting propecia, my mood gradually leveled out, and my depression and loss of motivation slowly recovered, but are very much still no where near where they used to be. I still have the same ED I experienced while on the drug. I started to experience suicidal ideation up to 8 months after quitting finasteride, something i didn't experience while I was on the drug. I've had my T levels, and thyroid levels checked, and they're all in the general normal range.

It could take some time before you start to recover...I still haven't, but aside from the ED, things seems to be slowly returning to normal.