Finasteride Recovery Stories, Plz Help

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i stopped fluridil a week ago, just to be sure that it wasnt the problem...To be honest, after stopping fluridil my symptoms got worse, and i have pain shooting down my groin to my balls to my penis :(...Its scary stuff, believe me :(...
Im 30 years old :(

I mean being on HRT when being 30 is fucked up in my opinion ( except for the gym bros ). I think you should give it at least a couple of months to fully recover. But man, this is not the advice you want to get on the hairloss forums. I'm a big believer in finasteride if you want to keep your hair but finasteride can f*** up some people, I'm not going to deny that.

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean being on HRT when being 30 is fucked up in my opinion. I think you should give it at least a couple of months to fully recover. But man, this is not the advice you want to get on the hairloss forums. I'm a big believer in finasteride if you want to keep your hair but finasteride can f*** up some people, I'm not going to deny that.
Yep any medicine can damage your health. I had very serious side effects even from Minoxidil. Heart palpitations, blurred vision and panic attacks. After 8 months, I regained my vision by only 80 percent, my heart got better after 5 months and the panic attacks disappeared. But I have not fully recovered. Hormonal drug like finasteride can really cause serious damage

ForeverLacey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get your testosterone levels checked. You took it for 3 years so it needs more time. Do not freak out it will worsen your condition

I don't believe low Testosterone causes erectile dysfunction, low libido yes. I say this because I am a transgender woman who had no problems maintaining an erection in the 10 years of HRT prior to my surgery. That's 10 years with Testosterone levels in the female range! Even post op, the left over corpora cavernosa tissue in the clitoral area still gets hard like a cis woman's. However, having a lower or non existent libido can make things harder to achieve and maintain in that area but can be more mental. I would believe there is something more neurological going on if there is indeed numbness in that area.

I once was skeptical on these Finasteride side effect claims until I experienced similar problems on the anti depressant drug Zoloft. These symptoms included loss of libido, unable to achieve an orgasm, weight gain and many other issues. It took some research before I put the side effects with the drug. Thankfully I was only on it for 6 weeks before discontinuing it. It took me approximately six weeks for the side effects to dissipate however, from my readings I learned that it took longer for those that used the drug longer. I totally understand how this poster feels and can only suggest to be positive and wait it out. Your body should recover on it's own, but it may take more time as your body has gotten used to the drug.

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
transgender lol .the internet is full of sick people and freaks..

46090296_1331286037010991_7522445699358925365_n.jpg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just call freaks all bald people in the world? And bald head is normal. It is abnormal to dress like a woman when you are a man

Scientifically, gender dysphoria does exist and it is an actual condition; technically, it is abnormal in the sense that it's an uncommon condition. But, in the way you're casting what being transgender is - basing that you're from Russia, I'm guessing you think it's a bad thing - is based on your emotions, not facts.

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sick people and freaks? Just because you're bald doesn't mean everyone else wants to be.
This is not about bald me or not. I'm not bald and I showed you my photos. I can do a hair transplant and start taking finasteride and I will have hair like at the age of 18. But I don’t need it. There’s a conversation that this man is wearing women's clothes and possibly has removed his penis. This is trash lol .

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep any medicine can damage your health. I had very serious side effects even from Minoxidil. Heart palpitations, blurred vision and panic attacks. After 8 months, I regained my vision by only 80 percent, my heart got better after 5 months and the panic attacks disappeared. But I have not fully recovered. Hormonal drug like finasteride can really cause serious damage

Looks like the planets aren't aligned for you... :( I mean, finasteride doesn't cause 'serious damage' so please stop spreading misinformation. If I'm being honest, I feel like some people who use this medication overreact about the smallest side effects and inconveniences and blow it out of proportion...

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scientifically, gender dysphoria does exist and it is an actual condition; technically, it is abnormal in the sense that it's an uncommon condition. But, in the way you're casting what being transgender is - basing that you're from Russia, I'm guessing you think it's a bad thing - is based on your emotions, not facts.

You're right but this is very rare. Some people have physical signs of both sexes. But most people do not have such problems. They are born normal people. Because of the propaganda that you have in the West, there are so many gays and transgender people. People just have problems with their heads.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not about bald me or not. I'm not bald and I showed you my photos. I can do a hair transplant and start taking finasteride and I will have hair like at the age of 18. But I don’t need it. There’s a conversation that this man is wearing women's clothes and possibly has removed his penis. This is trash lol .

She's a woman, she has transitioned. She looks more of a woman than the ones you dated and showed - they had moustaches thicker than a Middle Eastern dictator...

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like the planets aren't aligned for you... :( I mean, finasteride doesn't cause 'serious damage' so please stop spreading misinformation. If I'm being honest, I feel like some people who use this medication overreact about the smallest side effects and inconveniences and blow it out of proportion...
I'm not saying that all people have side effects. But they exist and they are real. If it's okay for you to be impotent for 5 weeks, then I disagree with you

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right but this is very rare. Some people have physical signs of both sexes. But most people do not have such problems. They are born normal people. Because of the propaganda that you have in the West, there are so many gays and transgender people. People just have problems with their heads.

It is rare, and it is a medical condition but that doesn't mean you can demonise the condition because of your emotions. I mean, Russia would have more gay and transgender people if they weren't too busy being killed. I remember seeing those videos of what Neo-Nazis in Russia did to gay people, where they would trick them into thinking they were going to meet a man but they would end up being tortured.

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's a woman, she has transitioned. She looks more of a woman than the ones you dated and showed - they had moustaches thicker than a Middle Eastern dictator...

Yep woman with a dick between the legs. Very funny

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is rare, and it is a medical condition but that doesn't mean you can demonise the condition because of your emotions. I mean, Russia would have more gay and transgender people if they weren't too busy being killed. I remember seeing those videos of what Neo-Nazis in Russia did to gay people, where they would trick them into thinking they were going to meet a man but they would end up being tortured.
You are a victim of propaganda. No one kills gays in our country. We have a lot of gay artists and politicians. Yes, we do not allow gay propaganda, gay parades, but no one forbids you to be gay and live as you want

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also see in the USA how the police shoot black people. Do you have fascism? I never met such nonsense so that the police would kill so many people.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a victim of propaganda. No one kills gays in our country. We have a lot of gay artists and politicians. Yes, we do not allow gay propaganda, gay parades, but no one forbids you to be gay and live as you want

Dude, we are here to help each other with our balding problem. Nobody cares about your personal opinions about random stuff. Find a subreddit where you can b**ch about it but that sh*t does not belong here. Nobody f*****g cares.