Finasteride Recovery Stories, Plz Help

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im very desperate for any success recovery story from finasterid side effects..
I know, that there are people who recovered...To you PLEAAASE post some encouraging stuff for the rest of us..
Im 5 weeks off propecia, und total numbness in my penis, low libido, suicide ideation und shooting pain in my shaft..
Its just horrible...This poison must be banned...
I took it 3 years 1.25 mg ed :(
Thx guys...You are really saving a life, if you reply :(

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s weird... I don’t even have ‘penis numbness’ from harder medications like spironolactone and estrogen.

Happyeagleal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get your testosterone levels checked. You took it for 3 years so it needs more time. Do not freak out it will worsen your condition

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just dropped it like 5 months ago, and im freaking out now....I WANT to be bald...I can take any Baldness, but not my Manhood...:(...
Im really sorry, im not trying to scare anyone...Im a real person, and have nothing to do with anything...and now i dont feel a thing downthere :(...for 5 Weeeeeks...
Pls anyone who faced anything like that...Plz tell me it will get better :(

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just dropped it like 5 months ago, and im freaking out now....I WANT to be bald...I can take any Baldness, but not my Manhood...:(...
Im really sorry, im not trying to scare anyone...Im a real person, and have nothing to do with anything...and now i dont feel a thing downthere :(...for 5 Weeeeeks...
Pls anyone who faced anything like that...Plz tell me it will get better :(

You stopped taking finasteride 5 months ago and your problems appeared only 5 weeks ago? And what does finasteride have to do with your problems?

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
You stopped taking finasteride 5 months ago and your problems appeared only 5 weeks ago? And what does finasteride have to do with your problems?
Nooo...i stopped it 5 weeks ago..i took finasteride 3 years long, and stopped it 5 weeks ago due to side effects...

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i know...But do you think that 5 weeks is enough time to worry, or should i just wait :(?

I really don't know. How old are you? Find a doctor that has some experience with PFS. Ask them on the phone about it and see what they tell you. I don't know how common PFS really is. Are you still using topilutamide? That sh*t is not helping you either...

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't know. How old are you? Find a doctor that has some experience with PFS. Ask them on the phone about it and see what they tell you. I don't know how common PFS really is. Are you still using topilutamide? That sh*t is not helping you either...
No i stopped fluridil a week ago, just to be sure that it wasnt the problem...To be honest, after stopping fluridil my symptoms got worse, and i have pain shooting down my groin to my balls to my penis :(...Its scary stuff, believe me :(...
Im 30 years old :(

vanomastormoz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try nofap and stop watching p**rn. This can help. BUT if you got post finasteride syndrome then you just have to wait and hope that you recover