finasteride question

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i am 18 and i have been using Rogaine for like five weeks.. and i would like to get a prescription for finasteride, now can someone tell me what should i expect when i meet the doctor...is he gonna give me the prescription right away or there are tests that must be taken?
and do you think that shen min dht blocker is good enough to get back or maintain my hair?

Cassin

Reaction score
Doctor may ask about family hair loss and might say your too young. It would be wise to READ UP on it before you go in. Show him you know what your doing....you don;t have to have graphs memorized, just a well rounded idea of what your asking for would be good.

And as far as shen min, stick to FDA treatments first, experimental unprovens way later.

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Doctor may ask about family hair loss and might say your too young. It would be wise to READ UP on it before you go in. Show him you know what your doing....you don;t have to have graphs memorized, just a well rounded idea of what your asking for would be good.

And as far as shen min, stick to FDA treatments first, experimental unprovens way later.

of course i know what i am doing...i have been reading about these stuff for long time....and yes we have a family history in hair loss...i have 4 bold brothers...do you think that i have a chance?