Finasteride (Proscar) Causes Almost 800% More Prostate Cance

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
lol . . . . kool aid's doing it for you huh??? See how i never said i could "straight f*** your *** up" or talked any sh*t about who could win who?? Thats cause i dont need to, thats cause i dont use the internet to "talk sh*t" like some f** does, so like you agreed with, when you come into boston you let me know . . . . but i know you'll keep amusing me, internet thug life right??

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Look, its Scarface on the internet hairloss forums! LOL!

b**ch ***

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
I sell woman's shoes like Al Bundy.

Bll3r Approves . . . thug :lol:

p.s ill be in San Diego all next week, is that any closer to you?? I'd really like to meet you. .

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh you think i was serious you homo? LOL, i sell shoes to your momma after she.........

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
lol now you talk sh*t about my mom?? point proven, internet thug for life. . . cyyyber siiide

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah keep talking fagboy who puts scarface as his regimen and talks MAD sh*t to enough people on here and im the internet thug? LOL homo look at yourself thats why i attacked you cause you a internet tough guy loser f***** fuckin homo goof

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Come down to James town f***** and you can meet me. We can have a chat........

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
lol. . . are you done??

James town, i thought you said you have homies in boston, why dont you have them meet me for you. . PUSSY

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
No doubt f***** i will. You the only fake tough guy you fake *** scarface f*****! I seen your pics dude you a stright fuckin nerd. Tell Benzino i said whaddup.

ok prove me wrong . . . since you claim you dont talk sh*t, show me my pictures :roll:

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have some homies in Bos, Detroit, L.A.,ect, you homo, You think im gonna tell my peoples in Boston to wet up this f***** on a internet hairloss forum? LOL! They aint internet thugs they deal with real sh*t unlike you Sesame Street.

You can come down and see me like i said we can have a little chat.......

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
Bll3r said:
stax said:
No doubt f***** i will. You the only fake tough guy you fake *** scarface f*****! I seen your pics dude you a stright fuckin nerd. Tell Benzino i said whaddup.

ok prove me wrong . . . since you claim you dont talk $#iT, show me my pictures :roll:

point proven . . .

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Great and thanks for letting me know.Im going to look into it.So how much is it and where can i buy it?About the topicals i used 5% rogaine for about about 5 months before swithching to the Xandrox.The only other topicals im using is the 5%spironolactone lotion and the revivogen.Im currently only using those for my Hairline and a little spot on the crown that has thinned a little bit.My overall hair is a bit thinner than it used to be and you can notice it when my hair is wet.Should i use the Xandrox on my whole scalp aswell?So what should i go on finasteride?male pattern baldness does run in the family unfortunately but not everybody has it.I just want to keep my hair the way it is now with regrowth of my hairline the way it was 3 years ago and some thickening of my overall hair and maintain that for atleast 10 years untill a cure or HM is out.Any suggestions?

did you forget the point of this forum. . . . ?? Or does talking sh*t run in the family too??

So yea you seen a picture of the top of my head, ill give you that (LOL) . . . . good job P.I . . just wondering, did you get that off the thread I posted??

P.S. . . im done

VWdude

Reaction score
LOL, what the hell is going on here!

i see there are four pages in response to my thread then I take a look and its two dudes going at, arguing like gangsta's on a hairloss forum...

btw, I must admit its pretty entertaining...

powersam

Reaction score
the funniest part is at some point it started sounding like one person posting at himself under two names. arguing in the mirror so to speak

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Bll3r, you remind me of a guy that drinks his own pee. FUCKIN HOMO!

for everyone in the peanut gallery who decided to respond to this . . . why dont you go back and see the cause of this whole thing

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The cause of the whole thing was Bll3r useless contibution to this forum. He even posted some bullshit in one of my threads so that was the start of it. I might joke around in a few threads but all of this guys posts are useless and he gets real lippy and stupid with a lot of dudes. I might fight with a few people once in a while but mabye thats 5% of my posts and thats when they reply stupid to me first. I admit i should control my temper but this guys a straight clown. I have nothing more to say but..........

stax Approves!

VWdude

Reaction score
whats with all this "<insert user name here> approves" at the end of each posting.... or is it just a mockery?