Finasteride (Proscar) Causes Almost 800% More Prostate Cance

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're just talking.
Obviously the two of you are just bit.ch-*** niggers.

Don't make me come down there and show you Flying Fist of Judah.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
PowerSam said:
the funniest part is at some point it started sounding like one person posting at himself under two names. arguing in the mirror so to speak

Just what I thought. I'd be willing to bet both these names are really Tynan! Just like he used Branco as his alter-ego. Is this a joke? Is it really you, Tynan? Are you back?

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
Re: Finasteride (Proscar) Causes Almost 800% More Prostate C

VWdude said:
http://www.youngagain.com/proscar1.html

This is a funny statement considering the fact that finasteride has recently been shown to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

powersam

Reaction score
did you post that in the wrong thread chuckfrasher?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
The entertainment of confusion pales in the light of lost opportunity for increased knowledge.

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
PowerSam said:
did you post that in the wrong thread chuckfrasher?

I don't believe so. This thread started off with the statement that finasteride increases prostate cancer risk by 800%.

powersam

Reaction score
my bad, don't know what i was thinking about. yeah you get less prostate cancer, but if you do get it then its of a more aggressive nature

G

I have read that although it could reduce the chance of protate cancer,

in those individuals who developed protate cancer after using Finasteride, the cancer was more aggressive than in those who did not take Finasteride.

This info is on some trusted sites, I think I have read it on a Gov site. And it has been proven.

chuckfrasher

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
I have read that although it could reduce the chance of protate cancer,

in those individuals who developed protate cancer after using Finasteride, the cancer was more aggressive than in those who did not take Finasteride.

This info is on some trusted sites, I think I have read it on a Gov site. And it has been proven.

From what I understood initially, this may have been a statistical fluke or something and that it needed to be verified. I think I read that about 3 years ago. They will have to do more research I think--based on what I remember anyway.