Finasteride & Progesterone - Progesterone & Prolactin Raised AFTER STOPPING Finasteride

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
how about go to the doctor, show him the results and get some anti prolactin meds???? if you can't obtain cabergoline on your own go to the quack.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Anyone have any experience or knowledge on SERMs? Is this worth pursuing?
Are you f*****g kidding ?!why you will block your estrogens ?! That will even get you fucked more dude. you have a Prolactin Problem !!! Why ou don't listen ?!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Anyone have any experience or knowledge on SERMs? Is this worth pursuing?

Estrogen raises prolactin
Don't let these jerks kick you around. They act as though they wearily deign to answer questions that are too simple to contemplate. Bull. Mr. Booker, I mean, nobody can understand what you mean between the broken English and the "what are ou, fuckin stupid?" This isn't even passive aggressive. It's called being a major a**h**.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't let these jerks kick you around. They act as though they wearily deign to answer questions that are too simple to contemplate. Bull. Mr. Booker, I mean, nobody can understand what you mean between the broken English and the "what are ou, fuckin stupid?" This isn't even passive aggressive. It's called being a major a**h**.

Thank you Janey! I am right in saying estrogen and/or progesterone increases prolactin right?