Finasteride powder topically + minoxidil

Estoque

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys , I would like to ask if anyone has used finasteride powder topically with minoxidil and their experience with it ? Also how much used for 60ml of minoxidil?
Screenshot_20210426-105100_Chrome.jpg

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't that an insane amount of finasteride? Tables are 1 mg and 99% filler.

Also, where did u buy that?

Estoque

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't got it yet , I've seen it from a seller on alibaba (with good reviews) and I thought it might be a good option for topical use with minoxidil just i don't know what concentration should use ?

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other people would know more, but 0.1% or less is used.

1 ml = 1000mg

so 0.1% is higher than you might think.

Theres some sold like Morr-F which is made in India.

Estoque

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately any product from india I can't get it shipped to my country , I live in hungary now and the finasteride isn't prescribed for hair loss here and they are very strict with any finasteride prescription for prostate enlargement.
So in my understanding is that if you crashed finasteride (propecia or proscar) you would need 60mg but in this situation of powder 99% what would be the right amount ?

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you should be doing that without getting more advice and also I don't think that finasteride powder can possibly be legit.

But 0.1% of 1ml (1000mg) = 1mg per ml. That is, 1 mg of that supposedly 99% powder per ml.

I dont think that is 99% powder though. Could be anything.

You can buy Morr-F on ebay so u can probably buy it

I am not making any recommendations just giving information

Estoque

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the informations I might check first if I can get any reliable source from ebay for Morr f 5.

jazz1

Reaction score

Ispita

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately any product from india I can't get it shipped to my country , I live in hungary now and the finasteride isn't prescribed for hair loss here and they are very strict with any finasteride prescription for prostate enlargement.
So in my understanding is that if you crashed finasteride (propecia or proscar) you would need 60mg but in this situation of powder 99% what would be the right amount ?
Is there any possible way to order finasteride to Hungary? Unfortunately I have the same experience, dermatologists don’t prescribe it.