Finasteride Penile Shrinkage Numbness

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm restarting finasteride the first time I took it my penis went numb after a week of using. I'm going to restart with a much lower dosage of 0.25. does it shrink your penis? And is there anything you can use to keep penis healthy. It felt like my penile tissue was different on 1mg finasteride.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on Dutasteride and still horny like rabbit.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm restarting finasteride the first time I took it my penis went numb after a week of using. I'm going to restart with a much lower dosage of 0.25. does it shrink your penis? And is there anything you can use to keep penis healthy. It felt like my penile tissue was different on 1mg finasteride.

I started at like .25 for almost a month. Worked my way way to .50. tried to go to 1 but my body couldn't handle it. Trying again. Also I take it every three days.

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
I started at like .25 for almost a month. Worked my way way to .50. tried to go to 1 but my body couldn't handle it. Trying again. Also I take it every three days.

So you experienced numbness/shrinkage?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It solely depends on the concentration of the 5ar enzyme in your penile tissue. If you diminish it enough then it wont function fully because smooth muscle tissue is the only androgenic tissue in the body - annoyingly. However assuming you have high enough T it should be overcome. All very person dependant.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you experienced numbness/shrinkage?

I personally don't believe there could be shrinkage per say. I do think there could be less blood flow thus resulting in that.

At 1mg I felt/noticed that my performance was not up to par and my solider was not getting up. Tried it again more recently and 50/50. However, at the .50mg I seem to be well.

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I already use v**** for sex ocassionally. Is there anything that helps blood flow to the penis without those drugs?

I personally don't believe there could be shrinkage per say. I do think there could be less blood flow thus resulting in that.

At 1mg I felt/noticed that my performance was not up to par and my solider was not getting up. Tried it again more recently and 50/50. However, at the .50mg I seem to be well.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that certain activities can help - weight lifting, perhaps certain liquids as well. Again this all could be "bro" science. I have been drinking more pomegranate juice.

If something is wrong, I would honestly just lay off the pill, relax (not jerk it either). It will get back to normal.

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok so the shrinkage is usually due to less blood flow rather than penile tissue loss?