finasteride order stolen by feds

hairguync1

Reaction score
My order of finasteride from unitedpharemecies was confinscated by the government :-x I got a letter telling me that buying drugs outside the US is agianst the FDA. I think what they really wanted to say is the government wants your money. Has anyone else experiances this? Where should I order from now that the @#&* feds have taken my hard earned money and flushed it? :-x

Chorizo

Reaction score
Try it again, chances of it being confiscated twice in a row should be slim to nothing in my opinion

hairguync1

Reaction score
Sorry about the bad grammer, I was so pissed when I read that letter that I had to tell someone. I guess I'll order again from the same place and hope it makes it this time. worse part about it is I'm going threw a big shed after taking finasteride for 12 weeks. So now in the middle of a big shed I have to wait for more finasteride to come in the mail. I think it won't matter that much but still, its adding to the stress.

Thanks for the reply zak, your right, whas the chances of two orders getting jacked by big brother. I'll just try again. :wink:

G

Hello hairguync1

I had the same problem, but I don't live in the USA.

Why don't try to go to a Local Pharmacy and buy some finasteride there?

Britannia

Reaction score
If your looking for Finpecia then try a different supplier. Try using one used by other people on this forum. That isnt the first time Ive read about problems with orders from united.

jeffsss

Reaction score
great.. i just ordered dutasteride from unitedph..

i wasnt going to take it.. but i'd like my money..

hairguync1

Reaction score
Ok, I just reordered everything again. This time I went with http://www.popularchemist.com I got 160 finasteride 1mg for 95 bucks. A little more then the Unitedpharmecy site, but, maybe it will make it into my hands this time.

Accually, both sites give you 160 pills for 80$. The popularchemist site charges 15$ for shipping and UP charges 7.50$. So the price difference isnt much.

I'll call UnitedParmecy on monday and see what they can do about my order not making it.

thiningattop

Established Member
Reaction score
I usualy make 2 small orders from two different pharmacies at the same time. I do this just incase one doesnt make it, ill have the other fall back on, and even if one doesnt make it .... i wouldnt have lost too much money. The two pharmacies i use are:

popularchemist.com and pharma-orders.com

I've only ordered from each once, and they both arrived. Popularchemist took twice as long to get here, but they have better prices.

hairguync1

Reaction score
thiningattop said:
Also aren't larger orders more likely to be seized by customs??

Good point, I'll try that next time. Two small orders from two different companies. If one doesn't make it I will have the other to fall back on. Right now I have nothing and it took me two weeks to figure it out. Now I have to wait two more weeks and hope this order makes it. iT will be a month off finasteride after these next two weeks. I'm sure this isn't good for my hair.

Thanks

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
hairguync1 said:
My order of finasteride from unitedpharemecies was confinscated by the government :-x I got a letter telling me that buying drugs outside the US is agianst the FDA. I think what they really wanted to say is the government wants your money. Has anyone else experiances this? Where should I order from now that the @#&* feds have taken my hard earned money and flushed it? :-x

that sucks!

doubleplay

Established Member
Reaction score
everytime I see this as of late it's been united pharmacies. I ve recieved at least 6 orders from them in the past and all arrived, that was at least 4+ months ago. They may be onto them. I'll probably try someone else just in case.

buddahfunk

Reaction score
inhousepharm

inhousepharm is a good one also.... two orders - same time both came through... thinking about getting some pain killers as well.... got a bum shoulder.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Re: inhousepharm

buddahfunk said:
inhousepharm is a good one also.... two orders - same time both came through... thinking about getting some pain killers as well.... got a bum shoulder.

I've had good luck w/ them also for the last year and always felt safe in recomending them to others. Now, I don't know. Still haven't received my finasteride - but I'm still under the 2 week mark. (I'll be splitting up my last proscar tab tomorrow morning :)