Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Current regime:

5% Minoxidil with Azelaic Acid (liquid) - AM

10% Minxoxidl with Azelaic Acid (cream) - PM

Finasteride 1mg daily

Experiencing sexual side effects, decided to get some blood work done, below are the results:

ALBUMIN
45.4g/L (35 - 50) Ref range

SHBG
60.9nmol/L (18.3 - 54.1) Ref range

FSH
3.95 IU/L (1.5 - 12.4) Ref range

LH
4.55 IU/L (1.7 - 8.6) Ref range

OESTRADIOL
113 pmol/L (41 - 159) Ref range

TESTOSTERONE
31 nmol/L (8.64 - 29) Ref range

FREE TESTOSTERONE - CALC.
0.469 nmol/L (0.2 - 0.62) Ref range

FREE ANDROGEN INDEX
50.9 Ratio (24 - 104) Ref range

PROLACTIN
405 mU/L (86 - 324) Ref range

DHEA SULPHATE
8.92 umol/L (4.34 - 12.2) Ref range

SHBG, Testosterone and Prolactin all came back as high.

Would any of the meds be causing this? Some please guide!

Thank you!

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for checking up. Sides are still there, bothersome! Where do you get topical Finasteride from in the UK?

jazz1

Reaction score
Thanks for checking up. Sides are still there, bothersome! Where do you get topical Finasteride from in the UK?

Trust me get some Horny Goat weed and zinc daily will clear your sides and don’t stress!

The only way is from America the compound pharmacy I use ship world wide to most countries, but you have to fill a prescription consultation online. They give 10% discount to us forum members when you buy 3 bottles which is 6 months.

The only other clinic which I did go to first is the Belgravia Clinic in London, but they are super expensive and do not add any Topical Finasteride. They only do maximum 12.5% minoxidil with added azelaic acid. The compound pharmacy in America does different strengths of minoxidil and you can choose what ingredients to add.

I use their 15% Lotion with these ingredients, which is:

15% Minoxidil
5% Azelaic Acid
0.1% Finasteride
0.25% Progesterone
0.025% Tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone

Check the thread I posted all details about the Lotion mixture:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it worth us men using topical progesterone? Belgravia do their mixtures with medroxyprogesterone if needed....??

jazz1

Reaction score
Is it worth us men using topical progesterone? Belgravia do their mixtures with medroxyprogesterone if needed....??

I have it in my mixture, I use to buy the Belgravia 12.5% + Azelaic acid cream and also I did start with their 5% minoxidil with the added medroxyprogesterone. I don’t know if it helps but I add this into my mixture as they say it balances the hormone in both males and females, plus helps remove DHT.