finasteride non responder - dutasteride useful.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
If i havent responded at all to procepia in 12months actually below baseline would dutasteride be of any use??????

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
KeyserSoza, I've been on propecia now about 13 months and the drug has started kicking in making my hair more thick and fuller in the last month. Wait it out i'd say for a year and a half . . what do you got to lose.

djthomas85

Reaction score
when did your hair start picking up above baseline?

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
i think the notion that propecia doesnt work for everyone is a lil off, it could be still working for some people that still go below baseline because without the drug they could of been 5 times worse. some also respond quicker to the drug first 6 months some take a full year some take even year and half but if u have male pattern baldness its a safe bet that propecia is going to cause more good then harm, how effective depends on your genetics and response to the drug. then there is always the very rare percent maybe 1 percent that it causes hairloss because their body cant handle the drug. if your hairloss is way to aggressive then i can see where dutasteride would be more affective so it all depends on the person.