Finasteride & Minoxidil Pretty Much Regrew My Hairline

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm in the absolutely same condition. I think that the stress/worse diet of a college student is what triggers the hair loss, which since then becomes unstoppable, lol
yo I just started my third semester as a sophomore and let me tell you the first week has already been hell, hopefully it does not affect my scalp

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo I just started my third semester as a sophomore and let me tell you the first week has already been hell, hopefully it does not affect my scalp
damn dude youre having it rough
im in an engineering major and still don't have to work hard untill at least two or three weeks in, but if I miss the stuff that i've studied in the first two weeks my semester is pretty much done lol
its kind of like a job to me, 9 to 5 at campus, then 3-4 hours coding at home

optimisttt

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awesome! you said you have no side but my question is, what's your sexual life, you have a girfriends, girls for 1 nights, i don't care if my sperm is liquid if i'm still aroused by women !

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn dude youre having it rough
im in an engineering major and still don't have to work hard untill at least two or three weeks in, but if I miss the stuff that i've studied in the first two weeks my semester is pretty much done lol
its kind of like a job to me, 9 to 5 at campus, then 3-4 hours coding at home
hell yeah imma bio major

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awesome! you said you have no side but my question is, what's your sexual life, you have a girfriends, girls for 1 nights, i don't care if my sperm is liquid if i'm still aroused by women !
I have girlfriend, sex life never changed, ever since starting my refactory periods are a LOT shorter for whatever reason.

g.i joey

Reaction score

12 months in and have had constant fwb in that period and random 1 nights, no problems and still aroused by pretty much any intimate contact with woman lol.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you want to know also, i have long-term and long-distance relationship and i never had sex issues on finasteride. When we see each other, first days we are getting sex 3 timer per day. And still going. :)

Geiri

Reaction score
Been on finasteride for couple of years and no side effects.

Seriously do not skip or postpone treatment (in general) because you're worried about possible side effects. Its better to just try it for few months and stop taking it if you get bad side effects. Only one way to find out.

chrisjones12

Reaction score
Been on finasteride for couple of years and no side effects.

Seriously do not skip or postpone treatment (in general) because you're worried about possible side effects. Its better to just try it for few months and stop taking it if you get bad side effects. Only one way to find out.

I was really ready to try it. But my doctor scared me out of it. She doesn't think I'm losing hair and says I'm too young to try it. I'm 24, but I can't grow facial hair so idk if that has something to do with it. I don't grow a lot of body hair at all tbh. I need to find a new dermatologist.

Geiri

Reaction score
My first Doctor was like that. Its like some people want you to have a complete bald spot before doing anything about it. Unfortunately with the limited treatments (no cure yet) you really need to start as early as possible for the best results. Its much easier to slow down the loss than it is to gain some back.