Finasteride & Minoxidil Pretty Much Regrew My Hairline

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
My last post didn't work so i'll just embed the pics straight here:

I am currently 19 years old. Hairloss in men (male pattern baldness) is a distinct trait in men in my family. 70% of the men in my family have had the corners of their hairline start to recede between 19-29 years old. Previous to the pictures that are below, i had a long afro, and the corners of my hairline got kind of light, a little thin but nothing major, but then i cut my hair off to a buzzcut, once i did that i could see how far back my hairline really went.

Cut my hair March 8th

Started Minoxidil twice a day on May 8th

Got prescribed finasteride 1mg on June 29th

I noticed baby hairs coming in mid-june

July is when i really noticed a new solid hairline coming in.

You can see my progress in the link below, i'm pretty shocked honestly, basically, do something as SOON as you notice, not guaranteeing anything for anybody, all i'm saying is give yourself a chance if you want to see some kind of change. I'm open to any questions you guys may have.

Attachments

• IMG_4242.PNG
    IMG_4242.PNG
    546.4 KB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_4244.PNG
    IMG_4244.PNG
    580.3 KB · Views: 1,658
  • IMG_4245.PNG
    IMG_4245.PNG
    386.9 KB · Views: 2,680
  • IMG_4247.PNG
    IMG_4247.PNG
    426.5 KB · Views: 2,010
  • IMG_4248.PNG
    IMG_4248.PNG
    395.5 KB · Views: 1,661
  • IMG_4253.JPG
    IMG_4253.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 1,525

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats. You caught it early af. Ideal scenario. Likely saved from needless years of psychological and emotional torture

Jameel.c

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations
My last post didn't work so i'll just embed the pics straight here:

I am currently 19 years old. Hairloss in men (male pattern baldness) is a distinct trait in men in my family. 70% of the men in my family have had the corners of their hairline start to recede between 19-29 years old. Previous to the pictures that are below, i had a long afro, and the corners of my hairline got kind of light, a little thin but nothing major, but then i cut my hair off to a buzzcut, once i did that i could see how far back my hairline really went.

Cut my hair March 8th

Started Minoxidil twice a day on May 8th

Got prescribed finasteride 1mg on June 29th

I noticed baby hairs coming in mid-june

July is when i really noticed a new solid hairline coming in.

You can see my progress in the link below, i'm pretty shocked honestly, basically, do something as SOON as you notice, not guaranteeing anything for anybody, all i'm saying is give yourself a chance if you want to see some kind of change. I'm open to any questions you guys may have.

Congratulations!!

That's amazing.

So you just applied the minoxidil on the corners of your hairline?

I am asking because I am currently in the same position where my corners are receding, so I hoping this will work for me too!

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations

Congratulations!!

That's amazing.

So you just applied the minoxidil on the corners of your hairline?

I am asking because I am currently in the same position where my corners are receding, so I hoping this will work for me too!
Thanks bro, and yeah the corners and the rest of my head just to eliminate any possibility of any further loss

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Christopher H.

It DEFINITELY DID GROW BACK. No denying it.

You're the POSTER child for Minoxidil and Finasteride combined.

There's a government study where they mixed topical Finasteride with three percent Minoxdil (< 5%), and
they had MORE benefits then Finasteride alone.

Minoxidil by itself is just sh*t. You might as well just dump animal sh*t on your head, because the results
will only be temporary.

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Christopher H.

It DEFINITELY DID GROW BACK. No denying it.

You're the POSTER child for Minoxidil and Finasteride combined.

There's a government study where they mixed topical Finasteride with three percent Minoxdil (< 5%), and
they had MORE benefits then Finasteride alone.

Minoxidil by itself is just sh*t. You might as well just dump animal sh*t on your head, because the results
will only be temporary.
That's interesting I never heard about that, I feel like I definitely got lucky.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice job

Djohnson96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you discontinued use since regrowth? I'm asking because I'm a college student (20) and since coming to college my hair has been thinning/receding. Balding doesn't run in my family however. I've heard of finasteride, but I'm scared to use it because I heard it has crazy side effects

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you discontinued use since regrowth? I'm asking because I'm a college student (20) and since coming to college my hair has been thinning/receding. Balding doesn't run in my family however. I've heard of finasteride, but I'm scared to use it because I heard it has crazy side effects
Yeah, i'm in the absolutely same condition. I think that the stress/worse diet of a college student is what triggers the hair loss, which since then becomes unstoppable, lol

Djohnson96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm in the absolutely same condition. I think that the stress/worse diet of a college student is what triggers the hair loss, which since then becomes unstoppable, lol
I thought I was the only one who thought this...honestly thought I was alone in the situation. It's crazy though because ever since I came to college my diet has definitely changed and I've become less active. I feel as though it can be reversed, but takes a lot of conditioning to eat the proper foods on campus and also stay active. It's rare you get a healthy alternative at a university though

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk dude, i'm in summer break for 2 months already and it's only getting worse lol

Christopher H.

My Regimen
Reaction score
no i don't plan on stopping unless genetics take over, by then i'll just rock a baldie like my pops