finasteride/MIN WORKS!!! 18 MONTH REPORT

cueball

Reaction score
Hello people,

As you can see I have been a member for 2 years and a bit and this forum has been a huge source of support for me.

When I turned 21 my hair began to fall as I washed and gelled it. In a few months I would lose 100 hairs each time I would brush. At work my desk would have hair all over it and my books would have hair on every page. Scratching my head would make 6 or 7 hairs fall out.

A year later my hair was noticeably thinner and I started brushing it in a weird combover sort of way. Even that, after a few months further, failed to give me complete coverage under close inspection.

By now I had no part line. When I parted my hair, there was not a strong line of skin it was beginning to thin.

For 18 months I took propecia and minoxidil always thinking it would not work. And for the first 12 months my hair continued to poor out. I cut my hair no.1 and had numourous breakdowns which i kept private (ofcourse!!!).

Then one day it stopped. I brushed my hair to remove the built up dandruff caused by the minoxidil and i lost only about ten hairs. and from there my hair began to make the most amazing recovery.

It has now been 20 months and I have allowed my hair to grow back about an inch or two. It is amazingly thick...even at the hairline the diffused thinning is gone. Even in sunlight it looks good. I brush my hair and nothing NOTHING falls out. Not one f*****g hair!

I go to the hairdresser and enjoy it.

I GRAB A HANDFUL OF HAIR AT THE FRONT AND PULL ON IT...AND NOTHING FALLS OUT!

I am now gelling my hair and it looks good. Without gel it looks way to boofy (I have Greek hair!) but sometimes I walk out withit looking dry and I could not give a sh*t cos its better than not having hair.

Guys I have not visited the site in months cos its not been an issue for me no more. But I owe it to you guys to report on my success. Now I say goodbye to you guys, closing this nasty chapter of my life, and wish you best of luck.

To those who have decided to fight, to those who have sought this forum and refuse to give up, to those who have been fucked on all their lives and cant afford another of life's blows, to those who have harmed nobody and come with a clear conscience, I have shared this experience with you even though I did not need to and could not be fucked.

Be patient You can win this one.

G

thanx for the positive feedback on the finasteride, and good luck rest of the way

G

Yeah you lucky twat, well done.

Actually, my hair is looking good at the moment. Not sure for how long though....

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
congrats! my hair is sh*t right now, and i'm super depressed. :-( but good to know its working out well for some.

VWdude

Reaction score
Thats amazing, I feel in awe of you... I like these posts. Make me feel tingly in the gut.

Daytrader

Reaction score
Awesome, glad you hung in there when things looked so bad. Just shows how persistance can pay off big sometimes. Thanks for the story and Good Luck to your future. 8)

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its posts like that that probably make people who have dropped finasteride/minoxidil before the 18-24 month mark, kick themselves.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Thanks Cueball and good going!!! Gives me inspiration.

Good point Red Rose. Especially at my age (51), two years MINIMUM before I judge anything I'm doing. (But things are getting better little by little. Been 6 months now since I turned into a finasteride. and topical wacko.)

reyn

Reaction score
Thanks Cueball.

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey thats really good news mate :D

Can you please post your regime here, give as much detail as you can.

That would be awsome for the rest of us to learn what you have done. Your situation sounds similar to mine.