Finasteride Makes You More Feminine? (video)

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't found any scientific proof. But I've been looking for results of finasteride usage and found these Youtube videos:

A guy before taking finasteride:

The same guy 1 year later:

His behavior patterns have definitely changed and Youtube commenters noticed that.

However, he claims that he just lost some weight. But I can clearly see that his mimics, his movements his voice are more feminine now.

While being feminine is not necessary a bad thing,

1. This is not the result I am aiming for
2. I am afraid to *** up my hormone system to the extent it's changes my personality

Please share what you think.
Maybe this user MP Journey is present here on the forums? Sorry if I offended anyone.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride makes you gay!

One of the lesser known side effects.

Lexter Ocasio-Cortez

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on finasteride and just FYI, I'm 6'2, 195 lbs, 10% body fat. Broad shoulders, very defined, powerful back (deadlift PR of 505 lbs), chest hair, full thick beard, veiny forearms, protruding and defined jawline, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of dress shirts. I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that sh*t down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.

Hemanth IN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so sad of him, i mean, just imagine what happens if he sees comments like this. in second video, he's telling that he got lots of confident, better, happy. but will his confident, better, happy still remains after sees this comments on him!!!

unknowingly my mind was thinking testosterone is directly responsible for masculanity. But thanks for reminding me DHT is the main thing

Hemanth IN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ohh god. when he shows finasteride like this, for first time finasteride is looking like anti-masculine dangourous steride!!
upload_2019-4-5_11-47-56.png

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What amazes me the most is that in that first video he has SERIOUS recession, yet because his center forelock remained strong it still doesn't look terrible. I have not quite as bad recession, but because my recession also includes my center-front, which is decimated, it looks atrocious and requires serious combover skill.

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
it makes you a transgender woman