Finasteride Low Libido,low Penis Sensitivty,low Orgasm And Muscle Gain.

racisturk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I'm on finas for 9 months and I had sides as low libido,low penis senstivity and not good orgasm, when i am on it I dont desire too much sex should I quit on it? and I wanna ask does anyone here on finasteride and had a serious muscle gain while on it? Thanks.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, nothing can do except come off it if the sides are bothering you. Maybe try topical finasteride instead or ru/cb.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have to stop with this all in your head thing. It is such a valueless advice, borderline dangerous.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on finasteride and i have lower libido, however erections are fine, and im a bodybuilder of 10 years ..no problems there. You however may be one of the unlucky few who is reacting badly and could continue to get more serious. As said above probably best you quit and make sure you taper very slowly. Drop down dose every 2 weeks is what i would do

racisturk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on finasteride and i have lower libido, however erections are fine, and im a bodybuilder of 10 years ..no problems there. You however may be one of the unlucky few who is reacting badly and could continue to get more serious. As said above probably best you quit and make sure you taper very slowly. Drop down dose every 2 weeks is what i would do
so do you gain muscless well when you on finas?