Finasteride from online European source?

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Does anyone here knows a reliable Finasteride online source from Europe?
Thank you.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pharmacy in UK
If he's from outside the UK, he won't be able to order finasteride from a UK online pharmacy.

Within the UK, you can get it from Oxford Online Pharmacy, which is where I get mine. I pay £54 for a 24 week supply (the shipping and online consultation are both free).

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Any pharmacy in UK
Thanks but I asked for online source, I'm not from UK and here I need a prescription to have it or they wont sell it.
If he's from outside the UK, he won't be able to order finasteride from a UK online pharmacy.

Within the UK, you can get it from Oxford Online Pharmacy, which is where I get mine. I pay £54 for a 24 week supply (the shipping and online consultation are both free).
Thanks. I'll check that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but most websites (well, at least the reliable ones) require the online consultation, right?

EDIT: Nevermind, they don't ship outside UK

Last edited:

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but I asked for online source, I'm not from UK and here I need a prescription to have it or they wont sell it.

Thanks. I'll check that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but most websites (well, at least the reliable ones) require the online consultation, right?
Here in the UK, all the legitimate online pharmacies require an online consultation. After the consultation, they will provide you with an online prescription (assuming they have approved the consultation), and will ship you your meds.

As you are from outside the UK, you won't be able to order finasteride from Oxford Online Pharmacy or any other UK online pharmacy. But it might be worth checking if there are pharmacies within your own country that offer an online prescription for finasteride.