Finasteride For Androgenetic Alopecia Is Not Associated With Sexual Dysfunction: A Survey‐based, Sin

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off

Wrong forums!!!

finasteride kills your dick, that is WHY people are here in the cutting edge / research forums.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteide side effects are the most overhyped sh*t on the internet especially in this forum. if you are more scared of finasteride sides than of losing your hair you are an idiot. period

I thought exactly the same as you buddy, now I have pfs and baldness, I regret my decision of taking that sh*t every second,
You are scarrs of loosing your hair, think about loosing your libido, having ED, penile and scrutom numbness of such an extent that they feel like your finger. Think about loosing your sleep, think about having tinnitus ( ringing in ear). Think about having constant muscle twitches, think about having penile scrutom pain after each ejaculation.
That sh*t is real buddy.
Think about having all those side effects after only using finasteride for 2-3 months.
The probability of having these side effects is very small, but believe me it doesn't worth it.
My friend started at the same time he got side effects, but they went away when he stopped, he is one of the luckiest man,
I got worse after stopping finasteride and it's been almost 3 years.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a 1/1000 probability of going through this random sh*t vs a 1/1 probability of losing my hair now? how is this even a question. buhuh you might die in a car crash going shopping tomorrow.

besides that, I call bullshit on all of your random syndromes actually having to do with finasteride, muscles twitching and TINNITUS get the f*** out of here. also btw I have pelvic floor pain so my ejaculation always hurts like hell for more than half a year now and ym dick is numb too. but I would most certainly prefer that over being a bald f***.

anyway I don't believe for a single second that all your symptoms are caused by finasteride, no f*****g way. also anything getting worse after stopping has NEVER EVER been shown in any study. and it doesnt make any sense either

I am so pissed at online experts like you who kept my from starting for so long, I lost an entire f*****g year worrying about this and my hair because of those ridiculous online stories. you people would blame ANYTHING on finasteride. muscle wasting, tinnitus, your dying pet, sadly all sciecen could finasteride(from people of the propeciaforum literally) was depressive symptoms.
Enjoy dear. I have done my part.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you know whats the worst about your sh*t post, your self diagnosis, that almost insulting to the medical community. you have issues all across the board, at least half of which are not related wth use of finasteride in any way. you took finasteride for 2 months and got it while coming off which has never been reported in any study ever. they talk about persistent side effects, post finasteride syndrome as in POST does not exist. you can't have a diagnoses for a syndrome that the sufferers can't even agree upon with events completely out of the realm of what finasteride is actually doing. I absolutely hate such reactionary bullhit articles, your friend is one of the luckiest? oh is he really because this syndrome you are talking about has to be so incredibly rare in this form that his chances were actually pretty good.

the risk ration is absolutely worth it, you do things everyday in your life that have a MUCH worse cost benefit ration and you don't even think about it because it is part of life
You know buddy, I am engaged to an MD, I have told her about my issues, she said everything I have said is true, she says here in their hospital first line of defense against BPH is temsuline. She says 5 alpha reductase inhibitor are very strong drugs that have persistent symptoms reported in their hospital. Doctor have to tell the patient about them, so they prescribe it to very elderly patients. See buddy you want to use it, no one can stop you, you want to encourage other to use it, do that too.
I am just telling you what I am experiencing, without being abusive.
I am not suggesting people to not drive a car from fear of accident or don't eat food from fear of obesity. But yes I am suggesting not to use finasteride because side effects don't worth the risk, based on solely my experience.

Sorry for English.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@petersonKj if the chances of a permanent full blown ed from finasterid are 1/10k I would never touch this stuff. Just because my potenz is more than 10k times more important to me than hair. Not saying premature balding is not depressing as f***.

But lets face it to your friends it makes no difference if your bald or not. For your colleges it makes no difference if you are bald or not. The only thing that where you have a real impact is ypur dating live... And even as a bald guy (in good shape) you can get a good dating live. So if you get your hair but can t use your dick your dating life is really over.

And don t tell me you want your hair to appreciate yourself in the mirror. You are so f*****g narzistic when your hair issue is solved you ll find the next one. having almost 1k of posts in 4 months. Take a break buddy do a trip and relax.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know buddy, I am engaged to an MD, I have told her about my issues, she said everything I have said is true, she says here in their hospital first line of defense against BPH is temsuline. She says 5 alpha reductase inhibitor are very strong drugs that have persistent symptoms reported in their hospital. Doctor have to tell the patient about them, so they prescribe it to very elderly patients. See buddy you want to use it, no one can stop you, you want to encourage other to use it, do that too.
I am just telling you what I am experiencing, without being abusive.
I am not suggesting people to not drive a car from fear of accident or don't eat food from fear of obesity. But yes I am suggesting not to use finasteride because side effects don't worth the risk, based on solely my experience.

Sorry for English.
Thank you for this info, I was scared of what will happen to me if I develop the very common BPH when Im old, its comforting that temsuline is the first line of treatment.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence; it's very hard to scientifically prove something that it's relatively rare,
erratic and diverse in its symptoms,
and worst of all, there's no economical incentive to found the truth at all costs.

Let's hope the NIH and its trial can generate at least high quality data

Once clascoterone enter the market PFS patients will be the lost, forgotten generation of spectres.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Each to there own.

I’m happy that I got walking nuts AND some hair.

To the newbs. These guys are bitter. Choose your dick. Choose hard erections. Choose non watery semen! Choose sex!

f*** these bitter unattractive people. They can wank their semi hard knobs till the cows come home.

That said. Maybe try finasteride. But the second you notice that transparent semenless sperm think twice.

Attachments

• 9D7A1CF1-86A7-4D18-BC35-FD13EF175CC5.jpeg
    9D7A1CF1-86A7-4D18-BC35-FD13EF175CC5.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 123

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong forum douche bag.
Take your limp dick elsewhere.

I have tried both on the shelf and off the shelf finasteride at microdose and normal strength. If I didn’t get sides I wouldn’t be here.

But here I am. I will be here with my strongly erect knob awaiting future treatments that are better than needling AND finasteride.