Finasteride For 3 Months Without Result

Mddx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been on finpecia for 3 months without any change my scalp is still oily and hair strands still hurt when i comb, what more can I do? Can i change the brand to propecia? I have diffused thinning and id appreciate ant kind out output.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Name brand or generic didnt make a difference for me.
It took a long time for me to see any benefit, much longer than 3 months.
Dont give up yet.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Finasteride maintain what you already have, add minoxidil to get back some of your lost hair ;)

br1

Reaction score
finasteride grew some hair back, my overall thickness improved visibly.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 year minimum... 2 years (for me) was when I noticed good results.

Did you lose ground before getting results? im now on my 7/8 month and im losing hair, it was just my crown that was the problem now im diffuse thinning over the top of my head aswell. Thinking of switching to dutasteride.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you lose ground before getting results? im now on my 7/8 month and im losing hair, it was just my crown that was the problem now im diffuse thinning over the top of my head aswell. Thinking of switching to dutasteride.
Didn't really lose ground along the way, even after a year. Didn't really get better.
Almost two years now and in the last two months there has been improvement. Not just the crown but all over...Eyebrows, hair line, arms...
Just keep going I guess IDK. I'm f&cking happy, and finasteride keeps getting cheaper at Costco. Now it's $14 for 90 days...