Finasteride For 18 Months. What Norwood Am I Now?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think regular people can tell I’m receding? My opinion is so skewed being a professional norwood spotter
Most people wouldn't think anything of it. Sure it's a mature hairline, and you're young, but since you have good density, no. Hairline is the most important thing- and yours is strong. A lot of people have nw2s, hell a lot of women have their pattern equivalent to nw2, and nobody thinks anything of it, because its thick. you see, when you see a thin hairline, even if it only goes 1/2 inch back, the mind immediately thinks it's only getting worse and that the person is "balding". Even if your hairline is further back than ideal, but is dense, ppl don't see it as "balding". That's why a lot of receders don't notice they are losing hair until it hits nw3, aka the point of no return. but diffuse thinners, such as myself, notice early on in the game. So did everyone else around me.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people wouldn't think anything of it. Sure it's a mature hairline, and you're young, but since you have good density, no. Hairline is the most important thing- and yours is strong. A lot of people have nw2s, hell a lot of women have their pattern equivalent to nw2, and nobody thinks anything of it, because its thick. you see, when you see a thin hairline, even if it only goes 1/2 inch back, the mind immediately thinks it's only getting worse and that the person is "balding". Even if your hairline is further back than ideal, but is dense, ppl don't see it as "balding". That's why a lot of receders don't notice they are losing hair until it hits nw3, aka the point of no return. but diffuse thinners, such as myself, notice early on in the game. So did everyone else around me.
That was a solid answer, thanks