Finasteride Experience Of My Very Good Friend

CharityOrHairity

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello!

My friend was at the beach with his girlfriend. "John, there is something wrong with your hair." The girlfriend said. "What's wrong?" My friend asked. "You're a Norwood 3 on the Norwood scale with diffuse thinning. Jump on treatments as soon as possible. It looks horrible." The girlfriend said. "Alrighty!" My friend said. *My friend used finasteride for 2 years and was at the beach again with his girlfriend* "The treatment didn't work. Now you're a Norwood 4 with extremely diffuse thinning hair." The girlfriend said. "I really tried my best." My friend said. "Yeah, about that. I think about breaking up with you, because your dick doesn't work anymore and I found myself a better boyfriend." The girlfriend said. A tall 90 years old guy showed up with a hat on his head. "You dumped me for this old fart?" My friend asked. The old guy took off his hat and showed his extremely thick grey Norwood 1 hair. "I'm 66 years older than you and have much more hair than you do. Now go away, you premature balding loser!" The old guy said. He punched my friend away as if he was Rocky Balboa. His ex girlfriend walked away with the old guy.

My friend became depressed. After using finasteride for 3 more years, they've found him dead with a full head of hair.

Conclusion: finasteride doesn't work for everyone.