Finasteride - ejaculation disorders, recovery time?

Finn1

Reaction score
Could any of you give me advice, what to do? I have taken proscar 1,25 mg/day for nine months and after the first two, my ejaculation volume started to decrease and sometimes ejaculations were painful. The pain went away, but libido problems started to appear: sometimes libido was low.

I decided to stop taking finasteride about three weeks ago. But still my low ejaculation volume and force haven't changed a bit. Sometimes I experience a dull pain or feeling after ejaculation and that feeling stays a few hours before it goes away. Libido is nowadays quite low.

How long these side effects will last? How long do I have to wait before my prostate is "fully operational"? Please help.

G

Finn1 said:
Could any of you give me advice, what to do? I have taken proscar 1,25 mg/day for nine months and after the first two, my ejaculation volume started to decrease and sometimes ejaculations were painful. The pain went away, but libido problems started to appear: sometimes libido was low.

I decided to stop taking finasteride about three weeks ago. But still my low ejaculation volume and force haven't changed a bit. Sometimes I experience a dull pain or feeling after ejaculation and that feeling stays a few hours before it goes away. Libido is nowadays quite low.

How long these side effects will last? How long do I have to wait before my prostate is "fully operational"? Please help.

I may be able to help here. WHy don't you PM me!