finasteride & Dutasteride Mesotherapy: Am I suffering from Hypoandrogenicty? Treatment Advice (PLEASE HELP)

Prayformyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started fighting in 2018 with minoxidil & then decided to take finasteride in at 19 (worked wonders). Gained but started to thin and minaturise once again causing me to jump on other treatments. (eucapil for 2/3 year; minoxidil with tretinoin for a year; microneedling for 7 months).

Continued to lose so began dutasteride mesotherapy which instantly brought back a lot of density but hairline continued to thin. It's been over a year and I am due my next session in 2 weeks however, I am hesitant as the gains from dutasteride meso are beginning to fade. I'm seeing 20 hairs a day or so when applying topicals in my hands, on the carpet etc. My hairline is the main problem area.

What do I do next? I'm also two months into cosmerna at the hairline but all I can see is shedding and it appears to be visibly worse at the moment.

First image is the left temple 5 months ago, with the following pic being present day. The hairline is caved in and the original line is a deadzone by the looks of it.

Third image is the right temple

Attachments

• IMG_5789.jpg
    IMG_5789.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5787.jpg
    IMG_5787.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5767.jpg
    IMG_5767.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 106