Finasteride dissolving to liquid

-Stalker-

Reaction score
Hello,

I`m new in the forum. Is it possible to dissolve finasteride for example to alcohol. This is because I would like to have small amount avoiding side effects.

Has someone tried?

Reaction score
I think it was mentioned that finasteride must be metabolized by the liver in order to lower DHT. Which makes me really question the effectiveness of RU

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
taking a small amount wont stop sides. The difference in DHT between a fifth of a milligram and a whole 5 milligrams (25 times that dose) is only 7%. However variation in scalp DHT inhibition may have greater variation between doses so by taking a very small dose you are risking you potential success with the drug for no additional benefits other than the cost of taking less per day. If you are planning to add it to alchohol in order to apply it as a topical this will be of minimum effectiveness (pretty much almost nothing) as it has to be metabolized in the liver as the other guy said.

RU is different than finasteride I have never heard anyone say RU has to be metabolized in the liver and some very reputable people have had success with RU only (as a topical obviously).