Finasteride Didn’t Work. Now What? My Hair Took A Big Hit

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're on nothing at the moment ? Did you get lower or higher libido on finasteride ? You may be a case of reflex hyperandrogenicity.

It was weird. Sometimes it was lower, other times a lot higher. My body hair kept increasing, even after I stopped using minoxidil. So yea, I feel like my test increased.

And do you have plans to start any other treatment for your hairloss or not?

Not really, don’t know what to do. I’m not gonna mess with my hormones anymore.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I just cant bring myself to hop on the RU hype train, as much as i actually need it. Im on finasteride for a week short of 14 months and still shedding healthy hairs at this point, and i still feel as if my hair has gotten slightly worse from when i started.

Can anyone post pics of improvement from RU or even pics showing annual maintenance with RU alone. It seems alot of people are quick to vouch for RU but we never have any photographic evidence of it working..

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just cant bring myself to hop on the RU hype train, as much as i actually need it. Im on finasteride for a week short of 14 months and still shedding healthy hairs at this point, and i still feel as if my hair has gotten slightly worse from when i started.

Can anyone post pics of improvement from RU or even pics showing annual maintenance with RU alone. It seems alot of people are quick to vouch for RU but we never have any photographic evidence of it working..
Same here. I'd like to see if someone maintained his hair on ru

Robert D

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started on Finasteride 1mg about 5 months ago. It gave my added pimples on my scalp and general inflammation. I made the switch to Dutasteride last month. I noticed a drop in scalp pimples within a couple of weeks. I noticed you had mentioned you had these. Perhaps Dutasteride would do the same for you.