Finasteride didn't stop my hair loss. Falling off madly every day. What should I do?

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your body and head naturally sheds the hair, it doesnt mean its hair loss related

if you have a thick set of hair then you will just have to live with the shedding.

finasteride or any other drug isnt going to stop it

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duta has been used for 80 days. One in three days. No Min was used
Have you had any sides?

Also, I think using both dutasteride and finasteride would be overkill.

But also, many people actually use finasteride or dutasteride and it just makes their hairloss worse.

I'd day if you don't have sides, you could possibly just chose to stay on only one (finasteride or dutasteride).... But I would also say based on it not slowing down your shedding atleast in that long, I would probably personally discontinue use.

You should actually check out this really informative thread, instead of using questionable treatments. This thread contains a compound which similar will only be available in 2027 by Kintor Pharmaceuticals product called GT20029.

The fact that we can get ARV-110 which is similar to GT20029, now, and probably at a far cheaper price, makes it all the more reason to try it instead of waiting.

Read this thread for full details:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You missed the first group buy. The supplier is out of stock for now. But there will possibly be a second group buy. The suppliers details can be obtained via a private Discord group

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you had any sides?

Also, I think using both dutasteride and finasteride would be overkill.

But also, many people actually use finasteride or dutasteride and it just makes their hairloss worse.

I'd day if you don't have sides, you could possibly just chose to stay on only one (finasteride or dutasteride).... But I would also say based on it not slowing down your shedding atleast in that long, I would probably personally discontinue use.

You should actually check out this really informative thread, instead of using questionable treatments. This thread contains a compound which similar will only be available in 2027 by Kintor Pharmaceuticals product called GT20029.

The fact that we can get ARV-110 which is similar to GT20029, now, and probably at a far cheaper price, makes it all the more reason to try it instead of waiting.

Read this thread for full details:

Bro people get shedding up to 6 months in. And you're saying to stop at 3 months. What?

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does RU stand for where do you get it, what's the price and how do you apply it?
Sorry for so many questions. One more are there any studies about it?
Thanks
RU58841, it's a research chemical and never made it to market which is why it has a designation instead of a proper name. The most thorough batch of information on it that I've seen can be found here.

As far as where you can acquire it, numerous grey market sites sell it for "research purposes." One such site being anagenic inc. but there are others. You'll have to make your own judgement on whether or not using it is worth the risk because it has never been approved by any drug agency.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro people get shedding up to 6 months in. And you're saying to stop at 3 months. What?

Yes, but only if he is getting sides. If not he can continue, but I still believe that using both Finasteride and dutasteride is too much and that he should just chose one if he isn't getting sides.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but only if he is getting sides. If not he can continue, but I still believe that using both Finasteride and dutasteride is too much and that he should just chose one if he isn't getting sides.
Can't you continue finasteride if the sides don't bother you. Example, loss of sexual desire of ED, if someone cared more about their hair could they just keep taking it, it would ED and stuff lead to other complications in the future like stones or cancer or unable to... Go number one.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
next best thing: die like a sad baldy
1. Comit a bad crime, and be ruthless, no one will care if you're bald in jail, more worries. Life sentences whilst being bald, no girls to judge you.

2. Hair transplant or try last off of minoxidil as long as possible

3. Wig, until you can afford a transplant or buzzcut.

4. End up in a mental hospital due to depression like me.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why did you escape the mental hospital you crazy bald dude you
Bro there is WiFi here. And also not bald yet but I find out in 8 days if I am. But finasteride can ruin hair but probably a risk worth taking. I think taking finasteride early is best but unfortunately you could make your hair worse than it would've ever gotten faster than if you left your hair to naturally thin.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't you continue finasteride if the sides don't bother you. Example, loss of sexual desire of ED, if someone cared more about their hair could they just keep taking it, it would ED and stuff lead to other complications in the future like stones or cancer or unable to... Go number one.
ED and losing one's sex drive, also affects other drives in the human body. It's a ripple effect. It also would most often result in mental sides as well, which could affect your energy, cause you depression, also it might affect your concentration like whether you're working or studying, etc.

Also, continuing a treatment consistently for a prolonged period of time, even when side effects are present, is usually the way people end up with permanent sides.