finasteride definitely working for temples

Deaner

Reaction score
I hadn't checked my temples in a long while, but I checked them just last night and wow, I'm impressed. Coming up quickly on 3 full months of propecia, I can now easily, without any reservation, say that I'm experiencing fairly significant temple regrowth. Lots of thick black hairs growing all along the temples (tapers off into peach fuzz as you move closer to the tip of the hairline though). Just really encouraging, especially considering the finasteride only regimen.

Edit: As an aside, I still can't grow facial hair... :p

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats great news you are seeing some regrowth on finasteride only.

I am also on finasteride only, and hope theres a chance my existing hair could thicken up. I'm lucky in that my temples which are receding still actually have hair there, even if its colouless and thin, but thats better than trying to regrow hair on a slick patch (not entirely sure how balding at 21 is lucky in anyway but still)

good luck for the coming months :)

de Gaulle

Reaction score
I am using Propecia and Nizoral only and I also started to experience regrowth in the front and the temples at month 3 - 4... I am now at month 14 and the growth continues! The process is just a little slow but with time I hope I will regain lots of hair.

Deaner

Reaction score
That's awesome :) And you think balding @ 21 is unlucky, try 16...

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats deaner, your a good responder to finasteride. Losing your hair at 16 must of been horrid.

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm 18 now, finally decided to do something about it. Lucky for me, it was a slow progression. So hopefully I regain most of what I've lost slowly over the last year or two...

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
That's awesome And you think balding @ 21 is unlucky, try 16...

Well it depends what your definition of balding is...from my experience on this site some people who say they are balding are doing no such thing in my opinion! Not only am I balding but I'm prettymuch at N7 bar a thin covering of crappy hair. I have a feeling if I was to see your hair I would not class you as balding, but i could be wrong :)

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
and I started losing my hair around the 16/17 mark, I just ignored it for a few years because I didn't want it to ruin my life. And I'm glad I lived life to the full in those few years where I was the only one to notice my hairloss

johnnyu

Reaction score
I hadn't checked my temples in a long while, but I checked them just last night and wow, I'm impressed. Coming up quickly on 3 full months of propecia, I can now easily, without any reservation, say that I'm experiencing fairly significant temple regrowth. Lots of thick black hairs growing all along the temples (tapers off into peach fuzz as you move closer to the tip of the hairline though). Just really encouraging, especially considering the finasteride only regimen.

Glad to hear it Deaner :D Keep us updated..

G

Good sh*t Deaner. I suggest you smoke a fattie blunt to celebrate. If you don't, don't even trip, because I'll smoke one for you. Keep them results coming.
Later,
badasshairday