Finasteride day 3 kidney pain help me

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finastaride 3 days ago, I split 5mg pills very small, I feel a slight kidney pain yesterday and today I may not have drunk much water I am not sure in general is it common is this side effect common what do you think?

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible it is kidney stones. You need at least an ultra sound to rule that out.

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible it is kidney stones. You need at least an ultra sound to rule that out.
I'm sure I don't have a kidney stone, either because of inflammation or from medication. does kidney pain have an effect with finateride? What does finasteride kidney stones? Should I continue the finasteride?

Last edited:

lord cardigan

Reaction score
I would need to piss all the time on finasteride and my kidneys would hurt like mother fuckers from holding itbin especially after drinking beer. No finasteride= no kidney pain for me. Even ended up I'm ER with it once

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would need to piss all the time on finasteride and my kidneys would hurt like mother fuckers from holding itbin especially after drinking beer. No finasteride= no kidney pain for me. Even ended up I'm ER with it once
What is ER?