Finasteride Damages Your Brain Over Time

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Foxi

Established Member
Reaction score
7 Years after Stop Finasterid ,ich have heavy BrainFog, and my Immunsystem is destroyed

i have a Call with Prof Irwine Goldstein, he says we have a Genetic defect in the DNA

Finasterid is a Horror Drug

DKnighten

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys could you explain to me what Finasteride does to neurosteroids and why, when stopping the drug, the brain doesn't just replenish the supply of hormones, such as allopreg, etc.? I took ONE 1mg Finasteride pill approximately 1 month ago. I had severe brain fog the first two weeks, and then it showed promise in returning to normal the next week, and then it hit hard, full strength, after that. I have had it since. I've altered my diet but it shows no sign of slowing. It's like being high all of the time and no way to come down. Could anyone please explain this?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Guys could you explain to me what Finasteride does to neurosteroids and why, when stopping the drug, the brain doesn't just replenish the supply of hormones, such as allopreg, etc.? I took ONE 1mg Finasteride pill approximately 1 month ago. I had severe brain fog the first two weeks, and then it showed promise in returning to normal the next week, and then it hit hard, full strength, after that. I have had it since. I've altered my diet but it shows no sign of slowing. It's like being high all of the time and no way to come down. Could anyone please explain this?

Maybe see a psychologist, none of this has to do with the 1 finasteride pill you felt fine after taking and suddenly weeks after “crashed on”.

Seriously, get help bro

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Panic disorder.