Finasteride Created Crown Pain (burning/bumps)

Geroz92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
what is your opinion? Long story short: Tried Finasteride for only 2 weeks 0.25 every day. But stoped the drug because of chest pain and memory loss.

Now after 4 months since i quit, my crown area is hurting.started around 1 month ago. It comes and goes evry 2 to 3 days starting with touchable bumps under the skin followed with strong burning just around the crown area. they dont feel like pimpels more like when you hit your arm or leg on something you get these little hematomas. kind of just smaller.

Everytime i have this senseation the next morning i shed double the amount of hair as usually around 150-200 hairs. since i took the pils my body hair increased especaily beard and chest. also i have days that my libido is very high.

what the f*** is going on how can i stop these burning in the crown? I never ever had hairloss in this area and no pain. did anybody also had it and did it go away?
advice needed!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
what is your opinion? Long story short: Tried Finasteride for only 2 weeks 0.25 every day. But stoped the drug because of chest pain and memory loss.

Now after 4 months since i quit, my crown area is hurting.started around 1 month ago. It comes and goes evry 2 to 3 days starting with touchable bumps under the skin followed with strong burning just around the crown area. they dont feel like pimpels more like when you hit your arm or leg on something you get these little hematomas. kind of just smaller.

Everytime i have this senseation the next morning i shed double the amount of hair as usually around 150-200 hairs. since i took the pils my body hair increased especaily beard and chest. also i have days that my libido is very high.

what the f*** is going on how can i stop these burning in the crown? I never ever had hairloss in this area and no pain. did anybody also had it and did it go away?
advice needed!

welcome to f*****g hell my friend. Nobody leaves. ever.

abba

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to use an ice pack to do that. But after 6 months of Finasteride i stopped having inflammation on my scalp so there was no need for that anymore.

Geroz92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow guys that sound scary! I took the pills for prevention my hairloss wasent that seroius. Now i think i am fucked because of the symptoms. Tried Nizoral with no success made my scalp more dry and itchy. My only hope is that it will balance it out over time and will fade away. Fingers crossed.