Finasteride as a one baller? Is it too risky?

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
delusional to think norwood 6 with 30 is less problematic then with 20 when it comes to dating - yes of course, you will turn less heads on the streets because the in that age group the percentage of norwood 6 guys is probably higher compared to 20, so its more normal, but when it comes to dating you still will sorted out by a lot of women simply because the lack of hair.

to pull of the bald look is not a question of age but bonestructure and skullshape. for example a 30 year old with weird skull structure is way more dependent on hair then a 21 year old with good skull structure
just watching this german dating show that is shown on tv at the moment (to my defense im still in quarantine)

there is a 40 year old something bald guy who seems to be like 6ft3 tall and he gets rejected by 2 from 3 women just from the lack of hair alone (note: all of these women are over 40, they explicitly said they dont date bald guys)

jan-106~1280x720?cb=1572873414106.jpg

id say for 80% women in their 30 no hair is an absolute no go, at least if you dont have very nice facial features to compensate for it (which majority dont)

tbh im a bit shocked how brutally open these women were in tv. also you would guess that women at some point drop their standards but no.

Last edited:

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
delusional to think norwood 6 with 30 is less problematic then with 20 when it comes to dating - yes of course, you will turn less heads on the streets because the in that age group the percentage of norwood 6 guys is probably higher compared to 20, so its more normal, but when it comes to dating you still will sorted out by a lot of women simply because the lack of hair.

to pull of the bald look is not a question of age but bonestructure and skullshape. for example a 30 year old with weird skull structure is way more dependent on hair then a 21 year old with good skull structure
Quit crying and find yourself a girl for fucks sake. You think anyone who did it was pitying himself?

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quit crying and find yourself a girl for fucks sake. You think anyone who did it was pitying himself?
what do i even have to do with this. i just dont think that your original statement, that hair is somehow less important in your 30s is accurate at all. at least when it comes to dating.

when you are married with no hair in your 30s there is a high chance of ending up in a dead bed room situation or getting cheated on (can also occur if you have hair obviously, but when you lose your hair its just increased. a guy who loses his hair during an relationship is the same as a woman turning from slim to literal obese (and i mean superfat). just changes the whole dynamic of the relationship)

and if you have no partner and no hair in your 30s…well its just in the tv show nobody is waiting for you, not even 40 year old single mums. its not impossible but definitely a tough and unpleasant endeavor

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do i even have to do with this. i just dont think that your original statement, that hair is somehow less important in your 30s is accurate at all. at least when it comes to dating.

when you are married with no hair in your 30s there is a high chance of ending up in a dead bed room situation or getting cheated on (can also occur if you have hair obviously, but when you lose your hair its just increased. a guy who loses his hair during an relationship is the same as a woman turning from slim to literal obese (and i mean superfat). just changes the whole dynamic of the relationship)

and if you have no partner and no hair in your 30s…well its just in the tv show nobody is waiting for you, not even 40 year old single mums. its not impossible but definitely a tough and unpleasant endeavor
Yeah losing hair in your 30s is far better than losing almost all of it in your teens like I had. Nobody is discussing hairloss as a teenager, much less considers shaving head because of how fucked up your scalp is, so you end up lonely.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah losing hair in your 30s is far better than losing almost all of it in your teens like I had. Nobody is discussing hairloss as a teenager, much less considers shaving head because of how fucked up your scalp is, so you end up lonely.
yes i can imagine hairloss in 20s not only affects dating but overall social life, so i agree in that regard

however in regards of dating balding hits you just as hard in your 30s as in your 20s, makes it almost equally tough (if you get rejected by 95% of women or „only“ 80% because of your lack of hair isnt a huge difference to me)