Finasteride as a one baller? Is it too risky?

TheGoat

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I was born with only one testicle. I've had my test levels checked recently, they are pretty much the same as a 50 years old man, around 350ng/dl (I'm 27 btw). My hairline has been receeding pretty quick recently, specially the crown area. I'm pretty sure I'll be NW3 by 30 if I do nothing about it.

Is finasteride too risky in my case?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I was born with only one testicle. I've had my test levels checked recently, they are pretty much the same as a 50 years old man, around 350ng/dl (I'm 27 btw). My hairline has been receeding pretty quick recently, specially the crown area. I'm pretty sure I'll be NW3 by 30 if I do nothing about it.

how are you going bald with one ball?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Perhaps you should change your username to "The Scroat"...................

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>NW3 at 30

what are you worrying about exactly, going bald in your 30s is not that bad

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In your 30s you are supposed to have a family by then lol. I lost my hair as a teenager and I live somehow good lol
how long do you think you will have a wife and family if you lose your hair? i think losing hair is almost as risky as getting unemployed regarding divorce when you are a man. of course many women wont directly say it and often "find" other reasons to justify cheating or divorce, but the underlying causes are often others.

hair for the mental health stays important as long as you have a sexdrive, so id say at least until 50

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is for cucks tbh. I would rather be bald and get no pussy and have a sh*t social life but still be healthy with good hormones than become a f***** filled with estrogen and deprived of DHT but have good hair and women that I wouldn't be able to f*** anyway due to the side effects I would get from anti-androgens

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is for cucks tbh. I would rather be bald and get no pussy and have a sh*t social life but still be healthy with good hormones than become a f***** filled with estrogen and deprived of DHT but have good hair and women that I wouldn't be able to f*** anyway due to the side effects I would get from anti-androgens
how is ramadan going

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is ramadan going
Nothing special. I went out last night with some friends and took some pictures and I looked like absolute sh*t because my hair is currently a buzzed diffuse NW3 with a massive forehead, and I also took the pictures under the harshest lights you could imagine and was surrounded by fullheads left and right. I of course deleted the pictures the moment my friend sent them to me today because I looked absolutely disgraceful in them, I just felt nothing but shame and embarrassment knowing that that's how I look

My friends treat me well and all but sometimes I can't help but think that they might not like me as much anymore due to my constantly degrading appearance, at least subconsciously. But at the same time I don't want to act like an insecure b**ch and push people away due to my self-esteem issues. The self-doubt you get from losing your hair is one of the worst feelings, especially when you're someone as blackpilled as me

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or take finasteride and still be able to knock one off 5 times a day

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long do you think you will have a wife and family if you lose your hair? i think losing hair is almost as risky as getting unemployed regarding divorce when you are a man. of course many women wont directly say it and often "find" other reasons to justify cheating or divorce, but the underlying causes are often others.

hair for the mental health stays important as long as you have a sexdrive, so id say at least until 50
You can always have another family lmao. If your wife leaves you and takes the kids with her then they should be dead to you. Just find another woman

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can always have another family lmao. If your wife leaves you and takes the kids with her then they should be dead to you. Just find another woman
how do you find another women if you are bald? if you pull it off then yes, but then i dont see the difference between a 25 year old who pulls it off and a 30 year old who pulls it off.

hair matters

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just do it, you find another woman. Stop treating it like a death sentence lol
your originally claim was that hair is somehow not important anymore once you hit 30 "because you are married by then“ implying that this is somehow the fix end content that isnz prone to change (divorce, cheating) which is obviously not true

and ofc hair also f*****g matters if you seek a new relationship in your 30s

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your originally claim was that hair is somehow not important anymore once you hit 30 "because you are married by then“ implying that this is somehow the fix end content that isnz prone to change (divorce, cheating) which is obviously not true

and ofc hair also f*****g matters if you seek a new relationship in your 30s
Yeah once you are in your 30s it matters shitton less than your teens and early 20s. Want to exchange with me? On photos I look already NW6 and I am 21. What I am supposed to do in your opinion, kill myself? Hair is not everything and it matters less than other factors

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah once you are in your 30s it matters shitton less than your teens and early 20s. Want to exchange with me? On photos I look already NW6 and I am 21. What I am supposed to do in your opinion, kill myself? Hair is not everything and it matters less than other factors
delusional to think norwood 6 with 30 is less problematic then with 20 when it comes to dating - yes of course, you will turn less heads on the streets because the in that age group the percentage of norwood 6 guys is probably higher compared to 20, so its more normal, but when it comes to dating you still will sorted out by a lot of women simply because the lack of hair.

to pull of the bald look is not a question of age but bonestructure and skullshape. for example a 30 year old with weird skull structure is way more dependent on hair then a 21 year old with good skull structure