Dismiss Notice
View the final 20 Questions for the Tsuji interview here.

Finasteride and the storage temperature

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by weepysad, May 4, 2013.

1. weepysad

weepysad Junior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hey.

I've already made a thread about this, but I didn't get too much help last time. Hopefully this time there are more people to give me some valuable advice.

In September, I will be moving to Australia for a year. I will be taking 3 months worth of Propecia with me. I will be moving around a bit, so I don't really know when or how I will be able to get more Propecia over there. However, this is not my main concern. What I am really worried about is the temperature. The area where I am going to is HOT. Each month of the year the daily average maximum is around 30-38C (86-100F). The storage temperature for Propecia, on the other hand, is just 15-30C. So, I am very worried, how is this temperature going to affect finasteride's effectiveness, and is there anything I can do about it? I'm so worried, because I don't want to lose it all, but I don't want to stop living my life because of it either. [​IMG] Bleh.. Anyone?

Kris

2. talmoode

talmoode Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    hi! I live in Australia and yes, it can get very hot down here. I keep my propecia in the cabinet which doesn't receive direction sunlight...