Finasteride And Sperm Quality/fertility

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are on finasteride, what happends if you want to have kids?

im 21 and about to take finasteride, i plan on having alot of kids at 25

do i need to stop taking it? do i need to freeze my sperm before jumping on finasteride?

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are on finasteride, what happends if you want to have kids?

im 21 and about to take finasteride, i plan on having alot of kids at 25

do i need to stop taking it? do i need to freeze my sperm before jumping on finasteride?
Hey mate , I know that you need to stop taking for about 3-4 months before you have kids .Freeze sperm and keep it is an idea but too way <out the water>.I mean that’s the risk you need to be safe if sides knock the door ( I hope not ) .Otherwise you can start and see your reaction in the drug , also check your testo dht and etc levels to know where you have been before you start , keep tracking/doing blood test every 3-4 months to check the things is the best I think when you are on fina .Good luck, I am on the same dilemma to start or not

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i got an appointment with a dermatologist in a week.

im in canada quebec, so getting blood work of my test and dht is kinda hard, my doctor absolutely needs a reason to do this and he will never allow me, dont think its possible for me to do that unfortunately...i will see what they will tell me
Tell the reason to the doctor it should let you do it no matter what , we talk about a serious drug , you need to check the things , bs strong and hopeful