finasteride and Sides

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
From the finasteride users and experts here, what would you say is the most common side? Shedding? Gyno? Sexual sides? Acne? I've heard several different ones but don't know which ones are the most common. I am very concerned about getting Gyno, because it's very hard to get rid of. What would you guys say the chances of Gyno are? Are they more likely to happen to someone who is a particular body shape. I'm 6'2 and in very good shape. Is it likely to affect me or no? Any input would help.

Goingat20

Reaction score
EasyEd said:
From the finasteride users and experts here, what would you say is the most common side? Shedding? Gyno? Sexual sides? Acne? I've heard several different ones but don't know which ones are the most common. I am very concerned about getting Gyno, because it's very hard to get rid of. What would you guys say the chances of Gyno are? Are they more likely to happen to someone who is a particular body shape. I'm 6'2 and in very good shape. Is it likely to affect me or no? Any input would help.

Chances are very small. I wouldnt worry about it, because i highly doubt you will get it. finasteride usually has no side affects. Sexual sides are very 2%, but everyone on this forum complains about there sides so you only get to read the negatives about finasteride. You should try finasteride, i dont think it would affect your body, goodluck

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride is the best treatment. If you have sexual sides, it will go away..I had sexual side affects when I first start using it, after 1 year it goes away. And sexual side is also a little bit psychological. I was thinking that all the time when I first start using propecia. Will I have sexual side will I have that etc.... Then It happened because I forced myself everytime to think about it. Now I'm still using propecia and there is no sexual side...I don't even think about it. But Do not start using rogaine, it's ok when you're using it but after stop using, you can have a crazy shed as I'm having now...