Finasteride And Ostarine A Good Combo?

19yroldbalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss started about 1 year ago. I’m 19 now and have some recession in the temples. I am about to buy finasteride. I was just wondering if I can also use the SARM ostarine in order to gain some lean muscle. I don’t want it to interfere with my hair. Thanks.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ostarine is most likely fine for hair, but unfortunately there is no research at this time out to say if it activates hair follicle ARs (even to a small degree) with the dosages normally taken for fitness.

While it is probably okay, it is just not known.

19yroldbalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ostarine is most likely fine for hair, but unfortunately there is no research at this time out to say if it activates hair follicle ARs (even to a small degree) with the dosages normally taken for fitness.

While it is probably okay, it is just not known.

Thanks I’m going to try it. The more I read about it it’s starting to seem that if anything the Osterine helps hair regrowth. The thing I can’t find and am curious about is what happens when you take ostarine and finasteride at the same time.

chrismadsen

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mother has a big problem with the hair. She loses her hair almost every day. Doctors prescribed her to use different pills, but it didn`t work. A lot of people told her that the problem was the shampoo. Others told her the problem is less calcium in the organism. I recommended her to try https://thecni.org/ because I know a lot of friends who used this website in the past, and they are very delighted with the results. After she gave it a try, her hair was strong and beautiful. She hasn`t had any hair problems since then. I recommend this website with all my pleasure.

Last edited: